Fake everything: Datable?

There's this girl at my school who has fake hair, eyes, boobs, butt, nails, and skin. The pretty with all of it, but none of it's real. Guys, would you consider dating her or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me. Because sooner or later, all that sh** has to come off. (shudder!)

What Guys Said 8

• I'd have to meet her to say for sure, but I'm thinking no. To go to that extreme to be fake sounds like she's shallow and conceited, or otherwise has no self confidence. Either way, that doesn't sound very appealing...

• No, I personally like to know what I'm enjoying is real, but trust me every guys different and will probably date her if they think she looks good.

• lol fake eyes? why not? everyone is fake anyways at least she shows it instead of trying to hide it like everyone else

• Female Darth Vader I think not. Sooner or later all that fake is going to fail nothing later forever. I like girls who are real. Trust me most guys know fake when they see it.

• Nope...of course I'm a little older and wiser than when I was in my early 20's. Back in the day I probably would have but not to make any sort of lasting relationship.

• im not so sure on that now but if she still looked nice and had a good personality I would give her a chance

• how to you have a fake butt?

• Absolutely, I just wouldn't consider reproducing with her.

What Girls Said 4

• The real question is: Why do people get 'fake' anything? To look better.

So, of course if it looks good then they'll like it. if not, then no they won't.

• does she actually find dates in life? If so, why are you asking this question?

• wow, jealous much? stop focusing on her and focus on yourself

• I'm no guy, but I date girls so I'm gonna just chime in here...

What exactly is the problem with being fake ? I mean, I'm not fake even though I like makeup occasionally. (I go for minimal, usually translucent powder for my oily skin, clear mascara, annd lipgloss daily and then I go all out on weekends) I don't usually find fake physical appearance attractive, but there defintely are some hot fake girls.

And in a way, you are being superficial yourself by boiling down dating potential to their physical appearance. What of their ambitions, personality traits, etc.? If I meet a girl who has a somewhat fake appearance but an amazing personality, I'll consider it, although I do prefer natural beauty. Of course, that would depend on what we are defining as natural. I want her to take care of herself. Some would argue that a certain hair cut is unnatural or hair color, etc.

Fake boobs and butt are generally turn offs for me though. I don't like excessive makeup ALL the time, and I like natural skin even though fake tans can look nice when done well. It all depends on the person. If you know anything about makeup (and I do) it's that many times a considerable amount of makeup and grooming techniques (eye brow waxing for example) can be used to achieve a "natural glow". All about the right colors and products. You can have foundation, bronzer and/or blush, concealer, highlighter, primer, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow product (wax or pencil), lip gloss and/or lipstick on and still look fairly natural if a professional or very skilled person does the job. Just saying.

Theres nothing like natural beauty though. It's lovely. And I like the boobs and booty on my girls to jiggle, and fake ones tend not to. :D