What attracts you too a guy via Facebook? Girls.

What makes you drawn too a guy just from looking at his facebook? a lot of friends, being active with his profile? Cute pictures?

anything that puts you off?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• A person having Facebook puts me off.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have anyone on Facebook I don't already know. Because of that, I couldn't give two hoots about his facebook unless he spams me with illegible status updates and farmville invites.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like it when he actually has picture of himself (rather a cartoon or whatever as his default)

And what puts me off is when I see he talks to lots of girls.

Like you see he comments on a lot of girls statuses, or lots of girls post on his wall, etc..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but you can't help what girls post on your wall. And in honesty I think that it makes you wanted by other girl because your a hot item

• Show All
    • Usually if a girl flirts on his wall or whatever it looks like he talks to her a lot. Girls hate jealousy.

• Girls hate jealousy. He just looks like a player if girls are posting & flirting on his wall, that means he must've talked to them before.

• As long as his photos aren't of pitbulls, cars, or naked girls- I'm good.

Or when in every photo his middle finger's up.

Statuses about being drunk/high aren't very impressive either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I like guys with a good sense of humor so if his status updates are funny, then I'm intrigued. If some of them are also thought-provoking, then that makes him even more interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute pics and out going pics to show is personailty

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. If he has something that interests me on his info page, or if he's cute, that usually makes me add him.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't use Facebook to find guys

0|1
    0|0
  • looks

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say, if anything:

- Similar interests to my own

- Nice personality (sense of humor, being down-to-earth, et cetera)

- Physical attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • If his chat is good ;-)

0|2
    0|0
  • if I find him good looking

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• absolutely nothing =p I don't swing that way

0|0
    0|0
  • HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0|1
    0|0
  • If I liked the way someone looked I guess...!

0|0
    0|0