Do you think that the people on Jersey Shore are attractive?

Because I don't ewww lol fat girls and bulky guys

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have even watched 10 seconds of Jersey Shore deliberately you are a regrettable human being. Scratch that -- you don't even qualify as human. More like soulleas vacuum sucking up every bit of cultural detritus you can, in a pathetic attempt to get a clue.

So put me down as a no.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's pathetic really...I've only watched clips from youtube (well..one clip to be exact...because my friend sent it to me).

They're all ugly, toooooooo tan (like they're desperately trying to be black? xD) and stupid - which is the worst thing about it!

• I think you`re eww ~tyt_2011

• Hell yeh, intellect turns me on.

• I just like Pauly D

• :) I like the show just to laugh at them.. they aren't that bad ! ps. I like pauly d :D and vinny !

• In some ways.

• no. they're gross

• I love Jersey Shore. That show is f***ing hilarious. Gotta love trashy tv. :)

I actually think Jwow is pretty hot and Sammi as well, they just really need to cut back on the tanning. Snooki is adorable, but not really hot. Her friend (Deena? I forgot her name. ) has a nice body actually. At least from what I saw when she stripped in front of Situation. She's kind of cute too I guess but eh.

The guys are seriously lacking, but I guess I'm not a fan of the "juice head" or "gorilla" look, whatever they call it. Pauly D is kind of adorable but I hate the way he does his hair. Vinny is cute actually, nothing ridiculously special, but he's the best looking of the guys.

What Guys Said 3