Girls: Which body type do you prefer?

Out of these three choices, which do you prefer?

Skinny

Chubby

Extremely Muscular

Normal is not an option because I know everybody prefers a 'normal' body type.

• Skinny
  • Chubby
  • Extremely Muscular
Don't forget to vote!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 49

• Thin, toned (doesn't have to have muscleyness, but can't be fat OR anorexic-ish-looking if that makes sense)

I like the bishounen type of guy XD

• Hot.

...what's bishounen?

• Lol! It's the japanese word for a type if anime guy... Slim-built, toned but not overly muscular nor fat, and in fiction he is stronger than he looks. With a pretty face too. Male main characters are most commonly this type. It translates to "beautiful youth (boy)," and is pretty much the equivalent of the western concept of a "pretty boy."

(they are also the reason rabbid squeeing fan girls exist)

I love my bishounens <3 :D LOL

• Not extremely muscular, but skinny or chubby is OK I guess. If I had to pick I'd go with chubby, but when I say chubby I don't mean fat, just someone with a few extra pounds.

• I love muscles...:D only natural ones! no steroids.

• I'm the kinda girl that doesn't really care about the body type. I've liked really skinny guys, and the guy I like right now is kinda chuncky. I don't really mind.

however, I've never been attracted to a really muscular guy with a 6 pack. That's not attractive to me...I don't know why. I'm weird like that. ;)

• Healthy chubby. I like guys who are extremely strong but who have an extra layer of fat covering the veins of their muscles. Completely dislike skinny guys.

• i disdlike chubby and extremely muscual alot! I want a guy who is skinny,taller than me, and has some muscle but not too much

• I guess I would take skinny or chubby, since normal is not an option. I'm not too picky. But to me, extremely muscular is gross and a huge turn off.

• Not SCRAWNY, but lean. Lanky/tall but toned.

• I wish I could choose average weight with abs :D but that's not the point of this... hmm well if I had to choose out of these three I would pick chubby because skinny is just so I don't know... it's not bad but when I think of skinny I think of bones and just I don't know. So I choose chubby its cuddly!

• I like my guys big, tall, wide but not super muscular. No skinny men for me please =)

• god... do I HAVE to pick from this?!?! Slim pickings!

I rather have a slender, but not skinny guy! Not a stick but not fat, did that make sense?

But most importantly, have a pretty face. It all sucks when the body is hot but the face is like a horse... yuck!

• I like a toned body; not skinny or extremely muscular.

• A combo of muscular and skinny :)

• I would have to say all three in a way because I don't want a really fat guy but I want him to have meat on his bones (enough so that he looks healthy and is at a healthy weight for his height and build) definitely not too skinny because that doesn't seem attractive to me but skinny in the sense that he is healthy to his height and build. and then of course muscular enough for his height and build (some guys don't try enough and others go overboard)

• Sounds like the perfect guy, which is why that option is not in the poll lol...

• lol I guess but there is no such thing as the perfect guy they are who they are and it can either be accepted or not...you aren't only attracted to the outer appearance you have to factor personality as well, and this can really boost how attractive someone seems when they are not completely physically attractive :)

• Skinny is the best one to look at, but the just poke with their bones.

Chubby is the nicest one out of these.

• Er. skinny, but not anorexic kind of skinny. Healthy looking kind :l

• Depends what you mean by extremely muscular...Cause if you mean those scary buff guys with their vains bulging...NO. But if you mean like Taylor Lautner muscular, then yes! Haha, and if not, skinny I guess.

• Yes, I meant "those scary buff guys with their vains bulging" lol. :P

• That's a good balance; it is important to realize how much celebs images are post-processed though. For instance in this Taylor Lautner jeens-no-top photo the abs are photoshopped: link

• Skinny with muscles but not body builder type, just enough to show that they're there.

• Skinny it's cute, muscles era hot, it depends -to me- on what you're looking for. I prefer skinny.

• Tall,slim and toned.

• Well I personally really like tall guys, and tall guys who are skinny look funny. The best looking guys I've seen have been tall with a little bit of chub. Everyone has their own opinions though, and there's someone to love every type of body!

• Skinny with some muscel but not too skinny.

• I prefer skinny among the three choices. I don't like guys who are chubby or extremely muscular - they look a bit scary for me. So, I'd go for skinny guys.

• I either like weedy guys or chubby guys.

Definitely not into Muscular!

• Average to chubby is my usual type

• I wouldn't want my guy to be skinnier than me it would just make me feel fat (lol)

• actually, any of the extremes I don't like. thin guys with some muscle tone are great, but if it's an average guy, little chub, little muscle...thats good too.

• chubby and the look doesn't matter as long as you are happu with him

• Skinny if I had to pick out of those 3.

I like a normal tummy on a guy and a little extra doesn't bother me not fat but doesn't have to be a six pack either.

• Buff

• More from Girls
    19

What Guys Said 9

• There's multiple situations with multiple options..

Girls that are "only after sex" will typically want that muscular meathead.

Girls that are looking for a cuddle buddy, but no immediate sex or relationship, will look for a chubby person.

Each person has their own "Real preference" but those are the generalizations. By real preference, I mean some "type" that they take to more-so than the others, for any number of reasons. As with most my answers, there will always be exceptions to these generalizations because not "everyone" follows the same cookie-cutter outcome.

What I can tell you, is that it makes a huge difference as to what type of personality you have in regards to how women choose you. It's not so much as towards what you "look like" but more-so on how you make them feel. Men on the other hand, are highly "visual" creatures.. We feel with our eyes in sense ;D..

~ ArtistBBoy

• Where's the option for the proportionate, athletic but not bodybuilder type body (i.e. a V-shaped torso, broad shoulders, chest, arms, with good muscle relief but not every vein popping or crazy muscles)? My understanding is this is more or less what most girls, who are themselves in shape, like. Or am I wrong, girls?

• I sent a straw poll to all me exes:

19 said 'extremely overweight'

12 said 'extemely muscular'

5 said 'skinny as f***'

• They prefer overweight? Interesting.

• I was kidding.

I hate to pull this quote twice in a month, but "anything less than the best is a felony". Wisdom from Vanilla Ice.

• Mind if I ask why skinny and chubby stand equal with "extremely muscular"? The percentage of the population that would qualify for "extremely muscular" is counted in the permilles, not the percents, whereas skinny and chubby would easily account for twenty percent each. Why not "very muscular" instead?

Or is this to see to which degree girls would choose brawny over bony?

• Yeah, I meant 'very' muscular when I asked the Q, the word just never popped in my head for some reason...

• Glad to see there were many to choose skinny.

However I plan to weight lift soon (I have in the past which worked well, but then I stopped) to gain some more muscle.

• Haha, you and me both, buddy.

• Coz skinny is hot! :D Lol

Skinny AND toned with the faint outline of a six-pack, for me, is what I'd consider perfect! Although, strong arms are very helpful in bed. Just gotta throw that out there :D

• I wouldn't consider chubby to be an extreme. It's in between average and obese which is perfect for me. 34C to 44DD with a waist size 12-18 or so and I'm happy. :D

• hmm chubby guys higher than muscular. Cool :P

• It's be a more fair comparison if it was really skinny, obese or extremely muscular. Or skinny, chubby or really muscular.

G'day mate.

• Yeah that was gonna be my first options but I changed my mind lol. Anyway, let's just say that 'really' muscular and 'extremely' muscular are the same thing.

• Really Muscular is the option.

Bodybuilder: link

Really Muscular: link

See the diff? If not, was too lazy to find better pics, just did a quick Google search, k.

• Chubby's like just a but round and skinny's just skinny, the only extreme here is 'really muscular'. Not a fair comparison. But I understand because girl's like kinda muscular guys (a bit less than body builder I'd say). Hmm.

• i'm the skinny toned guy so I like these answers ha ha

confidence boost ; )