What do boys look for in a girl?

What do guys find most attractive about a girls personalty and looks? and please none of that just be yourself crap:) Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: personally, I prefer girls who are "petite" rather than "meaty", as long as they are not too thin because that can be a bit creepy - she must have some shape to her. Breast size is not that important to me, as long as they are the right size for her body. There's something about a "smaller" girl that makes me want to cradle her in my arms and protect her.

Personality: She is shy and sweet, and innocent - she has not lost that free spirit that only a child posesses, . She is strong willed, determined and independent, yet she is still lost at heart and needs a man to love her and protect her from all the cruelties of the world.

Although intelligent, she does not take life too seriously, and she knows how to be happy. She has a keen sense of humour, and takes pleasure in little things that others overlook or take for granted.

That's all I can think of for now.

I was actually thinking of a specific girl while writing this, whom I desperately want to hug right now.

What Guys Said 5

• The most thing I love about girls is to have a self confidence , a little bit shy and smart

could you choose one to me? lo (: (:

• Looks - I like someone who is around my height (6'0), I like a girl with healthy looking hair, and lately I prefer brunettes

Personality - Someone who is optimistic and someone I enjoy spending time with.

• Boys are by definition idiots. Who f***ing cares what they think.

• Looks wise, I have an albino fettish, so pale skin is big. personality wise, just liking the same things as me.

• I like smart women! Those who are not gold-diggers, and judge you for your inner qualities...

What Girls Said 0