Why does he always call me this??

okay so this guy keeps on calling me orange because he says my face looks orange because I'm tan and I use spray tan. but seriously I am not orange like legit I'm not but he still calls me orange. I'm pretty sure he is just joking when he calls me that but still like what is the sense of it? I'm kinda sick of hearing it I like walk in the hallway and he is like "hey orange come here look at that dude he is eating an orange" "hey orange I love you" and then he keeps on putting orange pictures on my fb like legit is he doing this to be funny or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• he sees this as your little inside joke between the two of you. obviously you don't think it's funny and the fact that he teases you about it and gets a rise out of you entertains him even more lol he's not doing it to hurt your feelings though he's just doing the boy thing of pulling your pig tails for attention.

also about the tanning thing... I've found that some people don't THINK they look orange because they're used to the color the spray tan gives them, but they do have an orange tint, have you asked others if you appear orange?

• yeah I have and everybody says I dont. I haven't even really tanned anymore the only thing I do is use bronzer but I have really chilled on that 2 I will admit I used to look orange like in my pic on here but now everybody says I don't look orange but now he is saying I look orange I mean I laugh about it but still wtf haha

What Guys Said 5

• 1) He's interested in you. 2) This is the only way he's comfortable approaching you. 3) Tell him you like talking with him but the "orange name" is getting old.

• yeh I was thinking he was interested in me too because as soon as he started with this and we started talking him and his girlfriend broke up haha

• lol k you do look orange in your pic, stop with the spray tan lol,a who cares about tannage, iam pale as hell I have no problems at all with girls

• Spray tans make you look orange. If your already tan, why use spray tan? Honestly, most guys don't give a sh*t about how tan their girls are unless they're stuck up and stupid..

• Your tan looks fake and therefor terrible, you do look like a orange LOL

• You kind of look orange.

What Girls Said 4

• Most men don't like anything fake. I do think he likes you. He would probably just you rather not do the fake tan. Sounds like he's stuck & doesn't know what else to say to you to move foward. That's just my opinion.

• I find when people do get tans, they can appear orange.. But, I can see how that can be not funny, offensive, and annoying. Just tell him.

• You tanning to much or not, he shouldn't be saying stuff like that, or putting up picture's of oranges, that is being insensitive to your feelings. And you are beautiful, do what make's you happy, not your boyfriend. I do think he is wrong though.

• you do look orange

go for a diffrent product , or go o natural :)

you a beautiful girl so you don't need the orange tinge