How do you feel about a guy with no facial hair at all? Turn off or no?

I have a pretty clean face. I never got any facial hair. I have like 3 hairs on my chin but that's about it. I'm not really a hairy person to be honest. I have body hair, but not a lot. Kind of sucks now being able to participate in things like no shave November.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's definitely not a turn off. The only kind of facial hair I really like on a guy is like a little chin piece. Anything around the mouth gets scratchy when you kiss the guy. And a full on beard is unattractive to begin with.

What Girls Said 15

• dood. do not worry about this. if your an engineering student, then you'll be ballin, and chicks will dig it.

also, just draw on a beard or wear a funny beard for NSN. ALSO, some Asian or native american guys who have no beard are pretty hot, so a beard does not automatically make you non hot.

• Nah, I don't have a problem with little body hair. Actually, having an abnormal amount of body hair is more of a turn off--but that can easily be fixed so it's not a big deal.

• not a turn off. no hair means a non-itchy kiss.

• doesnt matter as long as they have no beard or thick mustache

• Why not... afraid to get your hontas tickled..;lol

• hey my username is form a song >:o and I just think of a beard or thick mustache as an old man or something and people get food stuck in it

• Lol beard not that bad thought facial hair was in

• i never really thought of that lol facial hair or not, as long as you are cute and I am attracted to the guy it really doesn't matter.

• I prefer less hairy guys.

• Clean shaven is nice. I mean, there are guys who look good with facial hair, but most of the time a clean face is better. Nicer to kiss imo. :)

• i don't mind. lol no shave November.

• Movember Mogress or Brovember I participated I could of passed off being a mountain man.

• it depends on the guy. some look better with facial hair, others clean shaved. I personally don't really care:)

• i like a guy with a bit of hair. I'm more partial to facial hair than the clean shaven look.

• i love a clean shaven face

• depends on the guy. but facial hair is really attractive in my opinion. just not the duck dynasty beards and mustaches.

• turn on. hate facial hair

• doesnt really bother me since I tend to like my guys to be clean and shaven anyways

• Awww only twee hairs on your chinny chin chin? :(

I like either or.

What Guys Said 4

• you're not missing anything by not having to shave. I wish I could go without shaving, I hate it but I don't like having any facial hair either.

• But isn't your facial hair how you dry people off?

• you're the exception tho, since you're a cute panda.

• I can live with that :)

• From my research, the less hair the better; it's not the 1970's anymore.

• Me am Grizzly Bear...Too much testosterone... I hate Gillette Fusion and Schick Hydro my money is being wasted at nearly 20 dollars a pack of blades. I will have to resort to piranha teeth in future.

• Lucky bastard!