Guys and Girls, should I cut my hair?

i am thinking about going short with my hair but ha ha I'm not sure what do you think?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a really pretty face, so why not shave your noggin bald and see what happens.

What Guys Said 15

• Common girl keep your locks they look great! I mean you might be able to pull of the short hair but hair really makes you shine right now. If you really want to change something up maybe dye it a dif colour :S ? Up to you lol.

• Shorter hair is easier to manage and feels better in the hot weather. But looks wise I'd say keep it where it's at. It's up to you. Question is, does practicality take precedence over style? Only you can answer that.

• I think your current style looks great on you, it's very cute and innocent. I believe that only a few girls can pull off the short haired look and not come off too strong... but that's just because I'm a sucker for cuties and long luscious hair I guess ; )

Regards,

JP

• Longer is better.

• I say no. Your hair's so pretty, it would be a shame to cut it shoiet. It also frames your face really well & makes you look hella cute...

• I think you hair look beautiful, but if you really what to, don't go to short. I'm no expert, so that are my thoughts.

• The hair in the profile pic looks good, keep that.

• Your current hair suits you very well, although I ain't that good in imagination, I still feel that you might be messing up a bit with your style by going short. "Oh girl you're amazing, just the way you are", hahaha

• nooo. You have beautiful hair. I think you might regret it later

• dont cut it

• well I would say keep it long because it just looks better.

• maybe but depends how short you mean by short

i like it how it is at the moment

but see what your stylist says

hope this helps :) x

• keep the hair, you look pretty!

• its look pretty leave it I also want longhar

• don't cut it.

long is way better looking.

What Girls Said 8

• I think a pixie cut would suit your face shape you kind of have a heart shaped face so it would suit you well. or get it like me long in the front and short at the back.

• You'd look so much younger with short hair! /in this pic you look older than 18/

You'd be cute.

If that's your goal then go for it! :)

• you have a pretty face,but a bob or something like that will make you look too old,i can see you with a pixie cut,but I don't think it's worth cutting off your hair

• I think your hair is beautiful, you should keep it that way [=

but if it really needs to be cut just get a trim, for split ends.

• I just cut mine short I kinda regret it, unless its for a sport or something I wouldn't cut it

• noooooooooooooo! Long hair rules!

• I'd say don't cut it, your hair is very pretty the way it is. You could however get it layered and also highlights to add dimension. It'll give you that sense of change without anything too regretable haha. But keep in mind it's just hair and it will grow back if you cut it. If you do decide to cut it here are some looks I like!

link

link

link

link

I'm not a fan of the pixie cut, I don't think it's feminine enough. Some women wear it well, but if you want to cut your hair short I would start with shoulder length and see how it goes. Vs chopping it all off and freaking out haha! Hope I helped :D

• you can layer it so that if you wanted to put the back hair up, the front hair will make you look like you had short hair.