Why are girls (mostly under 18) so immature?

i just saw a question about how a girl wants to go to a club where her ex is gonna be and show him what he's missing out on by dressing really slutty. not only does that show she's revengeful but its also immature and makes her less of a girl then what he knows her as. why would she do this and why would any guy want her. yes, her age is under 18 and I've seen plenty other girls like this that age

Most Helpful Guy

• sigh let me get started...

JERSEY SHORE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TWILIGHT, MEDIA BULLSH*T, ADVERTISING, VOGUE AND STUPID ASS FASHION MAGAZINES THAT GUIDE THEIR BULLSHIT QUEST FOR ARMANI MODELS, LACK OF PARENTING, LACK OF PROPER ROLE MODELS, LACK OF TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES/COMPASS, LACK OF AMBITION, DRIVE AND DEPENDENCY. ETC ETC

now back to what you were saying. if you manage to find a girl who hasn't been polluted or bogged down by all the garbage stated above and more you are a lucky man =)

• yes because a lack of moral values is an amish trait. and no where in the comments did I imply technology as a whole merely vessels or applications* of it. but then as a guy I'm sure you like it when girls go for guys with shallow personalities and the whole pauly D thing right?

• I feel like you threw "Twilight" in there for kicks.

What Girls Said 16

• which under 1 8 girls do you mean?

girls. girls fighting in a war, girls living in a ghetto, in a concentration camp[, girls working for slave labor, girls supporting their family. girls studying for a career. girls working in politics, girls dying if illness, girls who have been raped,. or did you mean cosmo magazine girls?

which girls would you be referring to exactly. & what is your standard of maturity. what do you use as reference point-yourself?

ohhhhhh I see. one girl said something you thought was stupid. well yea of course,. that would definitely legitimize you commenting on billions of females. I mean what else do you need to know. you saw a dumb post.

a post that, for all you know could be written but a 35 year old guy masturbating in his moms basement, recalling the last time he saw his ex,. who he was still in love with. & he decided she wore provocative clothing & looked hot t get back at him, because she still loved him desperately but just could not bring herself to say anything. she was still so in love with him, & so at a loss of what to do, she got a restraining order, now he's in his moms basement, asking this Q on gag, so that he can if only for a moment. relive, the glory days of their love.

but hey, it might be a girl, and even if it is not a girl-it could have been- right? so you got all the information you need. good job. ridding the world of immature women under 18, one post at a time..

• Because she is under 18! :) You should never expect maturity from someone under 18. Even between the ages of 18-24, we are still not at an age that is truly mature.

• Girls under 18 are children... That may be a key factor.

• Have you met teenage guys?

• That's skanky and not all of us are like that. If a guy breaks up with me I move the heck on there's no point in dwelling on it I have tons more life to live and plenty more guys to find so me looking like a slut in front of the world does nothing.

• Im under 18 and not immature. You can't just suspect that all girls are like that becuz believe it or dont believe it. All girls are different. And you can't just call out the girls. Some guys are immature and so are some girls but not all. Also thier age doesn't matter. Not only was this offensive to girls but offensive to young girls.

• Because she wasn't raised right, or have anything better to do.

• um I'm 16 and not immature so it just depends on the person

• Haha that's girls for you.

• I'm under 18 and I won't lie most of my friends (not me) have done stupid thing like that. It seemed like a smart idea at the time...But now when we look back on it they say they feel so dumb for doing that crap. All it did was well nothing! It didn't change anything between them and the guy. I think we do it cause we think its a smart idea but we never think the whole thing trough and we don't think about how doing will make us look later.

• That goes both ways, guys under 18 are very shallow too, so it depends on the person.

• Teenagers should be considered legally retarded until maybe they are 17. I have yet to see anything worth while come out of someone below that age. Plus, the are so annoying, if I was a mod I would have banned all of them by now lol.

• ...Because they are under 18.

We have all been there, even you were once an immature teenager!

Let them age at their natural rate and don't expect them to grow up too soon.

It's part of the natural aging process.

• but when theyre saying they want older mature men, it makes them hypocrties

• People under 18 are going to be immature because they're still learning life lessons. Don't be so judgmental. How would you expect a 16 year old to act? And why did you single out GIRLS as if GUYS of the same age group can't be immature?

• because by the time I was 16. I was already mature. I got my fun out when I was younger. that's not to say I'm like all other guys but I was looking at it in my persepctive

• so you did all your partying, etc. before the age of 16? If that's the case, maybe you grew up too fast and now you think people in your peer group are "immature" when really you might be too mature?

• im 22. I'm mature for my age

• You're asking why teenage girls are immature?

Well, for one thing, we're teenagers.

For another, we're teenagers.

Also? We're teenagers.

As for the revenge part, that's pretty typical. A lot of girls get pretty crazy when the guy they like 'hurts' them.

• some guys are all in it for sex...if she's dressing like a slut...of course he's gonna be like omgggg she's so hot I wanna f*** her so bad

if he's smart he's gonna be like that dumb slut haha

im a girl, I'm not under 18 and I like revenge

i don't like that things have to be unfair...if I can have something I want...then they can't have what they want to...its only fair!

but that clubbing thing was quite silly... some people just don't think before they act :( but don't be an ass about it! you do it too :(

• i agree revenge just feels good

• The thing is, the only way that she would be able to make him jealous with the club move is if she was the hottest girl there. Chances are, she isn't.

• very insightful there kill. I didn't even think of that myself, I should have and you beat me to the punch :D

What Guys Said 8

• The teenage girl logic flows something like this:

1) I like boys

2) Boys seem to only like sex

3) If I like sex, boys will like me

4) I'm going to be a whore!

Then, women think they have men figured out. Based on this understanding, they spend the next 6 - 7 years dating assholes/morons, as this is the only type of guy that still thinks like he's 16 when he's pushing 30. Finally, they figure out that all the nice guys that they are hungry for are actually turned off by sluts, so they either clean up their act or try to change the moron they're already stuck with.

Why do women make mistakes? Same reason men do, to learn and grow.

• They need validation, and are resentful. Watch out for those, they are usually drama queens.

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no wait I gotta think some more, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, because they are under 18? *ding* *ding* *ding* wheres my prize? ah no prize...trebek you cheapskate

• god your such an idiot. the questions about why are girls under 18 so immature. not what is the question. answer the question don't restate it

• Hahaha

I wanted to answer this question like that...you beat me to it... xD

• It's not about age. Any1 can act that immature and stupid no matter the age. I think It's a lack of self worth. Girls, you gotta really value yourselves- you are a girl not an object. So don't act so cheap.

• Attacking girls under 18, why?

Many girls 'of age' are just as immature, maybe not as often..

I don't understand what the question is though, everyone knows young people are immature.

As I am, so what?

• You answered your own question: girls under 18 act immature because they ARE immature! Nobody is considered an adult until they are 18 or 21, and even then, some people never mature.

• Women will claim it's for revenge, but honestly sub-consciously it's more about validation. The girl in question will go dress provocatively at a night club just to get the looks and attention from guys. After one too many drinks (and yes, girls under 18 regularly get in to clubs with Fake IDs or because they know the door guys) they will perhaps sleep with some guy or f*** him in the restroom.

I know this because I go to clubs to watch people. I don't approach women at these places, because I don't like sluts and 90% of women at night clubs are sluts (or, aspiring to dress and act like sluts).

The accusation will be made that I think I am better than people. This is not true, I know that I am.

• Considering most guys have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old I'm not sure this question is totally fair. Just how mature do you expect an under 18 year old girl to act?

• better than the girl I read the question about. I mean seriously. revenge isn't pretty

• Did you go to high school? Did you observe how girls acted?