Do guys like more than looks?

From what I've seen and experienced it looks to me as if guys really really care about how a girl looks. I get that you obviously need to be attracted to someone but I feel like some guys don't try hard enough to really get to know a girl and try to just talk and spend time with her, most want the physical part. To me I need the attractive part but also the connection is what I feel would bring us closer. Guys what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• at first, yes, he would probably like a girl for their looks more than her personality. this is probably why girls try to make themselves look attractive so that the guy does notice her. but once them 2 get to know each other, the matter of what the girl looks like fades. eventually he would see her as beautiful no matter what she looked like.

What Guys Said 3

• men and women are both attracted to the most attractive person that they can attain/secure. If a man thinks that he can secure/attain a more physically attractive female, your as good as dumped. If a woman feels that she can attain the more dominant male (ie attractive male) the guy is as good as dumped. Physical for man, emotional/security for women, and always looking for the better. That is nature.

• Your under 18 so I'm assumung the guys you date are under 18, at this age MOST guys mainly go out with a girl, not all but most. This continues on for a whilr, usually until they decide to get wives.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well guys will ask you out and try to spend time with you and develop a crush first by being attracted to you physically, than after hanging out etc. the emotional bond develops and you can tell what he wants from you. After couple of dates and get to know you conversations, a guy will either keep getting to know you and fall for you or he will decide something isn't there but you are attractive and try to just hook up. I mean no matter of the age, attraction is the first stage that happens between two people, it's after getting to know someone you decide if you connect or not I been so attracted to a guy and crushed on them but many times after a month or two it wore off and I got to know them and moved along, no connection and attraction wasn't enough to keep me around.