What do you think of these heels?

I love the look of these wedges and I find that they're MUCH more comfortable than actual heels that are around the same height. What do you think of them? and in what colour do like them best in?

beige (girl on the right)

link

black

link

the photo of the black wedges above isn't the greatest quality..

link

^^ have a look at the ones second from the right?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like them but I still prefer heels more. maybe if the girls wore them better it'd me more attractive. I just think the outfits didn't do the shoes justice, imo

• status update: yeah I still really don't like it. its just the outfits I guess is what I don't like about it. I think theyd look better with jeans, honestly

• again I still prefer heels. I just think the shoes would be better with jeans. as much as I love dresses and skirts/shorts. :P and you're welcome :)

• thanks for best answer :)

What Guys Said 2

• Love 'em..

• honestly ..it doesn't give the craziness like the pencil heels or the boots give...

What Girls Said 1

• Those are cute shoes.. it's hard to tell from the pic though, because the quality is bad and it makes the black ones look... funny. I'm sure they look better in person, but judging by the pics I like the tan ones. The graininess of the pics makes the feet look weird in the black imo.