Tsunami dolphin rescued!

Finally, some heart-warming news out of Japan! Have you seen pictures of the dolphin that was rescued? Cute. :)

Just glad to see SOMETHING positive happening. Prayers and thoughts with Japan.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess tedybear just wants to spread some positivity and she knows full well that a rescued dolphin means nothing to those who lost their loved ones or were harmed by radiation, however and I think that is what you want to tell us, this is a great story probably similar to the dove that brought back the olive branch after The Flood.

So thank you for pointing out the positive during the worst of times!

What Guys Said 11

• Thank f*** they managed to save a dolphin after thousands of the Japanese people have died.

G'day mate.

• all the aceholes on here ... calm down.. She's happy a dolphin was saved... Everyone knows the tsunami killed people and is still a bad thing

• You DO realize that the Japanese eat dolphins right? Not to mention, I don't mean to be rude or anything... but how about the PEOPLE lost in that disaster... and the PEOPLE who are yet to be lost.

• 10,000 dead Japanese? Sounds like a good start. That country is ridiculously overpopulated. So is my hometown -- this is not about racism, its about the human plague.

• PS I read that story and it's awesome. I love the last line...

"I don't know whether it will live but it's better than dying in a rice paddy." Hilarious!

• lol, OK thanks for your information

• They're probably going to eat it now.

• once they fix their their boats theyll probably catch that dolphin and slit its throat its what they do

• who cares about a dolphin?

• i bet they ate the effing thing

• that's whale isn't it?

They don't eat dolphin do they?

• shark, whale, dolphin. sharks and dolphins are 'harvested' for their fins. its meant to be some kinda 'delicacy'. I've youve ever seen videos or anything you would agree its just horrible and completely wasteful. I'm not a greenie but just seeing it sickens me. they pretty much catch it, cut its fins off (while the animal is still alive) and then toss it back into the ocean finless.

• If it was rescued by the Japs, that's a bad thing, their probably gonna cut it up and eat it for lunch XD

• I get the joke. haha. very funny. seriously? that was just rude. with everything that's happened, you can hold off the jokes and show just a little sympathy for what those people are going through and celebrate that a miracle like this has come through.

• 1|1

What Girls Said 9

• I think people are being too harsh.

She never said the dolphin is more important than the people who were hurt in some way in Japan. Calm down. Gosh. :]

Anywho, no I did not see the dolphin till now. It is cute, I hope it's going to be transferred to some safe water. It really isn't something positive if they decide to put the dolphin in a Sea World type of place though, or God forbid they decide to use the creature for testing of some sort. If it needs rehabilitation then it should go to an aquatic animal reserve.

• Not to be mean or anything but I LOVE animals! Like LOVE animals, this made my day :) so sorry for those people that died over there but yay they saved a dolphin

• thanks for sharing

• URGH! seriously people? just stay happy about one little thing, PLEASE! We need hope! you bashing this poor girl's announcement isn't going to help anyone! We are ALL aware of what is happening in Japan at this moment...it's not a crime to look at the tiny happy things and celebrate...you don't need to be negative...that's not going to make the situation any better...prayers for Japan <3

• I think relatives and families, rescue workers are more concerned about their loved ones, their children, their neighbours who may be trapped or missing or have died.

• Yeah, that really makes up for the hundreds of people that died and the ones still waiting to be rescued...

• it's actually thousands, does that make you feel any better? it's a miracle that just happened, you don't need to be such a b**** about it. sorry, but its true.

• Lol I know it's thousands hun. I was just in a hurry typing this. And I wasn't being a bitch. Everyone is all happy for one stupid little dolphin. What about the many other PEOPLE that havnt yet been rescued? It's not a miracle, Japanese eat dolphins. That's what will probably happen, so stfu and get off my post:) kthanks

• Sorry but I think the stories of survivors risking their lives to help others, and the images of people all working together no matter who they are, are little more heart-warming then some stupid Dolphin.

• that's great and all, but people are dying. theat should be the priority

• When you turn on the tv, it's always bad news everywhere. It's all the negative and cynical stuff. I think she's just trying to point out something positive that happened. She's not saying dolphin is in any way more important than human lives but with all the negative news around the world, it's just nice to see something positive happened once in a while even if it is something insignificant.