Is it weird that every guy that I think is cute has a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Interestingly enough research shows that having a girlfriend is actually attractive because it 'proves' that a guy is a good mate (otherwise he wouldn't have a girlfriend...).

Were you attracted to these guys before you found out they had girlfriends?

What Guys Said 3

• if he's cute of course he's got a girl friend sh*t he might have a few if he's that cute you could be another it ain't about looks thow they might be with em cause they think he's cute if that's the case it will were off then you can have em them it will were off and someone else can have em intell he gets herpes alls I'm saying is look are deceiving be careful be smart and judge on other sh*t besides looks the cutter he is the more likely he's got stds cause lots of bitches probley thought that and f***ed em OK not saying I believe what I just said or not but I'm just trying to help females start looking at sh*t the way it most of the time is witch they never do chicks can be just as horny of pigs as dudes . good luck

• Nope. Just means that other people share your taste.

• i dont

What Girls Said 2

• it's not weird, it's to do with the fact that they're unavailable, you want what you can t have. if one of them became single tomorrow you d probably find that all the attraction was gone.

• too bad we can't test that theory out, I mean she could but I don't think his girlfriend would be too happy about that

i may have said this before to you but I like how you put antarctica as your location, that's funny

• yes.