how do you create attraction with a girl you like?

how do you create attraction with girls or what do you do to create attraction between you and a gril

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to sound retarded but...be yourself! When you do find a girl who is into you, you will see you are genuine and yourself, not a half ass, trying to be something that SHE DOESN'T LIKE.

You are not an arse, so don;t to pretend to be one!

Now...em to create attraction fella, you start being light and observant, DONT use chat up lines...

{I used em all} did f@ck all!

Try to think what your good at, and what can you do well, and try to show you are passionate about things...anything it could be sci-fi, maths, seriously anything ...this will tell the girl who you are and what you are about. If she doesn't like that...it's not the end of the world.

{this depends on what girl you trying to attract}

Try to think you are wearing a suit of amour, anything she will say to bring you down won't matter because you can take it, and she's acting pathetic which in turn make her think "yeah he a strong man who can take care of me"!

If she does something you don't like though...point it out, but don't let it get to you.

If she's a shy girl...my fave!

You want to be very low key with her and take things very slow, DO NOT rush it with her, they maybe a reason for the shyness! talk about little things but still be passionate{see the pattern }

Look into her eyes more and drop little hints at her saying she's pretty.

And always smile and don't take things too seriously...If they do that...no fun

What Girls Said 1

• Juust going to say that I agree with the two guys who commented to far. I don't know where real attraction comes from, but it's just there. One important thing is to do what you can to make her feel great around you, people like to hang out with people who make them feel like they're amazing/special!

What Guys Said 1

• You can create false attraction by making yourself look desirable. Nice clothes, good job, fancy car, money pretty much. Real attraction is chemistry and you can't fake that.