Are you average, above or averagly average looking?

In recent years many studies and surveys have gone out in the western world. And they have reached this conclusion.

72% of people consider themselves above average looking. Obviously this is impossible because of what average means.

So what do you think about this? Why is it? Are you above average?

Is it because beauty is opinion? Is it because people are hopelessly conceited? (Let me say something here. Every country had the same phenomenon. To the biggest extent the US to the least the UK but everyone had the discrepancy.)

So. Tell me how attractive you think you are. and tell me what you think of this phenomenon

51% people have said above average so far. hmmmmmm
holy sh*t. 91 notifications. My best Q ever. THanks everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people typically think of me as "pretty" or below average, but I've seldom encountered people who thought of me as average. However, I think of myself as average, generally, at least.

Those stats surprised me. I though people tended to think worse of themselves, but maybe they just pretend they do in public, even though they don't actually believe that... Also, I definitely believe beauty is an opinion! However, I also think some people are considered above average more frequently than others. And, last thing, as clichéd as this sounds, I believe everyone is beautiful in some way.