How do you get rid of ingrown hairs?

i shaved the wrong way so now I have a few ingrown hairs its so disgusting how can you get rid of them?!

thanks in advance=)

Most Helpful Guy

• It kinda hurts... but a good scrubbing with a loofah or wash cloth is a good place to start. Sometimes it may require the use of tweezers or a needle to get under the hair and bring it back outside the skin (since an ingrown hair is growing into the skin... hence the name).

In the future... they make products to reduce or eliminate "razor burn" for right after you shave. These usually are fortified with skin irritation reducers and moisturizers. Keeping the skin moisturized (because there really is no "wrong" way to shave... I shave my face any and every direction to get it super smooth) is the way to go to prevent (or at least reduce) this from happening in the future... as well as good scrubbing and showering practices (remembering, of course, that soap dries out skin... so re-moisturize after showering and soaping up).

Good luck and hope that helped!

What Guys Said 1

• I have had this problem when shaving. Unfortunately, you may have to use tweezers.

What Girls Said 2

• I do not exactly now, but I recommend brazil wax. :)

• Let them grow out, or pluck them(yes it well hurt) than let them grow in the right way.