Why do you guys prefer blonde girls?

What's the difference? Why do men think that blondes are more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• no offense to blondes but they tend to remind of Barbie and hence plastic doll not human. also fake blonds are worse cause that's even more fake. fake lashes hair etc its hard to actually see the actual person

• once had a one night stand with a girl who had black hair woke up and it was a wig! had red hair underneath! completely changed how I felt

What Guys Said 11

• You can see how many fleas they have.

• I don't think either color is more attractive in of itself. It depends on the girl, N I go for girls with all different hair colors. Blondes have gotten stereotyped as ditzy N not too smart, (A blond woman N her husband came through my grocery line, N her shirt said blonde's tee-shirt, head through here, left arm here, right arm here, tuck in here. Her husband said, See, she's a blond. Couldn't even follow instructions N tuck it in. I said, That's the guy's fault. That should have been marked as optional LOL) N maybe some people think a blond would be easier to "get over on" & "get something." Other than that, I don't get it either...

• Personally, I don't have a preferred hair colour - it depends on the girl.

Sure blonde's are generally more attractive - whether that's down to the hair colour or maybe the associated genetics I don't know.

That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of attractive brunettes and redheads. Trust me. There are.

• If given the choice between a blond and a brunette I can DEFINITELY say that I'd prefer. . .

. . . the one with the better boobs! LMAO!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure even guys with a clear preference of one color over the other will still be more swayed by even a small difference in the attractiveness of the girl's overall body and facial beauty.

• They don't. Well I don't. Out of about 10 relationships I have only dated 1 blond. They just generally don't catch my eye.

• Couldn't tell you. I like brunettes.

• I guess its because blondes tend to look more slutty but it doesn't necessarily mean that she's a slut

• im from mexico and here wedont have many blond girls so if I see one I will prefer the blond girl over a brunete girl so ii think that depends from every person greetings I want a girl that looks like ke$ha jjj

• Im attracted to brunettes and girls with darker hair...

• They look sluttier and we want p**** stretched around our cocks.

• i don't

What Girls Said 2

• it could be the sterotypes that make blonds seem more sexual.

• i think its 50/50 diff people like diff things

but lately I've run across a few guys who say theyre deeply attracted to brunettes these days

in then end its best to be natural and be yourself