Do any girls prefer these guys with tan skin, dark hair and dark eyes?

or all into colored eyes and stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• It seems like I go for those guys a lot, actually.

• I could care less about skin color but I do love dark hair and eyes on a man, and women look good with it too.

• that is actually the type I'm primarily attracted to. just because colored eyes and light hair is supposedly ideal beauty according to society and media, people don't really feel that way for the most part. anyone can be attracted to different types of guys.

• I always seem to go for guys who have darker skin with black hair. Different ethnicitys. Pretty much the opposite of me :P

• I like guys with tan skin, dark eyes and dark hair yeah. :D Super hot!

• personally I love tan boys. especially when they have light colored eyes and dark hair because having tan skin makes their eyes stand out like crazy.and personally I'm a suckerr for pretty eyes.

• light skin and dark eyes

• I don't really pay attention to what color eyes someone has unless it's something that's unnatural...unnatural colors are the only colors I wouldn't like

What Guys Said 0