How much do guys care about eyes?

question says it all:)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd like for a potential girlfriend to have eyes, but if she didn't I could probably work around it as long as she didn't bump into things all the time.

• The eyes are like the gateway into our souls/hearts. I can usually detect peoples personality by looking in their eyes. I can tell if they have a bad past, have an adventurous sense of mind, or peaceful, etc. Usually when I look into their eyes and I can feel the breeze of a warm summer wind touching my skin and peace of mind. That is the only beginning feeling of me finding someone I love =)

• nice choice of words :) lol. I agree because I'll just use myself as an example. everybody tells me that I'm so secretive in a bad way just by looking into my eyes... ha ha I know :/

• yea exactly, that's all matters and counts, each pair of eyes is like a different kinds of art. Don't change who you are, Your eyes says it all. =)

What Girls Said 0