Guys: do you think girls look ugly when they don't smile on pictures?

Not just taking a picture and frowning or scowling, but being sexy with it, like Tyra Banks and smeyesing (smiling with your eyes). I like doing that in some pictures I take. I like to look sexy and like a celebrety, Because I see some pictures of girl celebrities and they don't smile and it looks really good to me Because they're not models but they look like they are! I'm always being told that when a girl doesn't smile on a picture, it makes them look ugly and it makes boys think that they're ugly. I sent a pic of myself not smiling, but smiling to a boy, and he said it was cute; and it's not like I do that for every picture I take, it depends, like if it's for school, I definitely smile. If it's like a fun didgital camera pic I take of myself, I'll probably smiles. So I want to ask the guys and maybe some girls too, do you think it's ugly if a girl doesn't smile on a picture, but smiling like in a cute sexy way instaed? To smile or not to smile, that is the question.lol

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I just think that they think they are ugly

• watchu mean by that? because that doesn't make any sence.

• i don't believe they see themselves as beautiful

What Guys Said 5

• A smile makes any girl a lot more attractive to me.

• just makes a girl more attractive at least for me when she's smiling. who wants to date a frowny face?

• I personally don't think it matters that much, if at all. I don't want to sound negative, but an attractive girl can get away with not smiling while an unattractive girl CAN'T really get away with smiling. Just an honest answer.

• I think a smile looks a lot more attractive than a straight face or frown.

• I don't think so but it is a plus for me that have a great smile :)

What Girls Said 1

• They don't look ugly but maybe the better word would be unfriendly