Nerd glasses, cute or not?

I have nerdy glasses exactly like these link

I love wearing them just as a fashion statement and they're not prescription. Do you guys find them adorable or just weird?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Those aren't "nerdy", they're "trendy". Wearing glasses without a prescription for the purpose of "fashion" just makes you a trendwhore.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• On some girls, I've seen them work very well but like anything else, it's how it fits together with everything else that determines whether it works or not. So although I can't say one way or the other in every case, more often than not, I like 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think nerdy glasses look great on girls most of the time.

P.S. I actually have a pair just like that and, just like you, they aren't prescription. Responses are generally positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe No, those are too cute. Go for it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird only because you wear them as fashion...

2|0
    0|0
  • too big for my liking

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your facial structure no offence but depends on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • On some girls, it definitely works. I can't imaging it looking too good on others though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• What I think is that if something makes you feel good, that matters most of all. Not just in a "be happy with yourself" way, but I also think that when you're happy and confident and you feel cute & sexy, that makes you look cute and sexy to others.

Plus I think they're cute if you have the right look and attitude for them so go for it. :-)

Just beware you might have too many nerdy guys drooling over you if you ever call yourself "nerdy."

0|1
    0|0
  • you need a hipster guy :p

5|1
    0|0
  • Used to like them, but they're overdone.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy nerd glasses like the ones my dad used to have

0|0
    0|0
  • CUTE!

0|0
    0|0
  • too many people are wearing them, it's getting a bit annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like them... and wear them... if they weren't so popular. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're so cute

0|0
    0|0