Short hair or long? which one is sexier?

I have a long hair like cameron diaz (in the 2nd link) and I'm thinking of cuting it. So men, what do you think of short hair cut for girls? what's more attractive?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Short hair on guys PLEASE [=

What Guys Said 12

• I prefer long hair.

• Long, though different faces look better with different styles. There's very little that's sexier than a woman's hair brushing my thighs while she's giving me head.

• About shouder legnth is god, maybe a little lower.

• Hair that looks good on a person is sexy length isn't really a factor

• longer, it's just my preference though

• Long.Always Long

• long...

• Really depends on the kind of face you have. I've seen short hair look stellar on some girls, and long hair look stellar on others :)

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder as well as anything else in ones life

• i prefer shorter hair. it's a lot sexier cause you get to focus on the face and body more.

• really crappy pics...

depends on what looks good on you, and not all girls look good with long hair at all.

• whatever.

What Girls Said 10

• Hair needs to suit the face and the personality- there isn't one look that is better or worse. Personally I love long hair because I feel that it looks more feminine. And a few layers if your hair is thick enough to handle it. And side bangs to lift up the face a bit look good :)

• if you can pull off short hair, means you are really pretty with beautiful features. I wish I could wear short hair but I can't.

• From my experience, I find that most men find longer hair more attractive. That does not mean that short hair can't be sexy as hell though. I say, go for it! :D good luck

• i heard guys prefer long but some guys like short I guess it depoends on the guy.. most guys I have dated freaked when I said I was getting my hair cut lol "dont do it I like it long!" The guys and all of them said the same is that short hair makes women look like dykes ! I don't agree I like hair any style

• I have long hair and my guy friends play with it like I'm a Barbie doll. I enjoy it though they say my hair is pretty long. So I'm not cutting it lol

• I think it just boils down to an individuals preference as to what's sexy or not.

• Guys like longer hair they can play with. At least my boyfriend does. Lol and most guys I've talked to say long hair is more attractive.

• i've had above the shoulder hair and hair that reaches mid-back- most liked the longer look better.

• Yes, at least for me, when a girl is on top of me it's so hot to have her hair cover my face or fall all over my face and head. It's like being covered by part of her femininity. My advice, as a guy, is do not shorten your hair. If anything let it grow even longer.

• I really like the second link better

• for dudes, short