Deciding what bikinis look good: Guys, How is this one..

I get really really self conscious in bikinis and can never find one that I like on me ever. Even walking around the beach I feel like I need to use my arms to cover as much as my body as I can. I'm trying to find a bikini that makes me look as good as I possibly can.

Guys... will you give me opinion on this one? I still have the tags on deciding whether to keep it or not.

link

link

link

• Looks good
  • Not bad but you could probably find something more flattering
  • Something else would look better for sure

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty cute! Like the bikini.

I know it can be hard being comfortable when you are that exposed - I am a little self conscious of how I look when I'm at the beach too, but the best thing you can do is relax and tell yourself you look good. Tell yourself this enough and you will start to really believe it and then you will start to act and feel more confident about your body.

:)

• I'll actually try that ha ha thank you!

What Guys Said 5

• honestly you look great. the bikini is so-so. Don't worry about your figure. Sure you won't be in a swimsuit magazine but that is because those girls aren't normal. I would take a girl with your figure any day! You could go with something even a bit more revealing' I like how a solid white or black looks but that's just my opinion. I would NOT take the suit back because it looks great but I also think you can to better.

• Pretty colors, hella cute, very flattering to your figure! You look AMAZING!

• that looks amazing! don't hesitate for a second to wear that any time!

• You look really great in that bikini. You have a great figure.

• I think it looks pretty good. You might also try to find something with ties on the hips. That'd look nice. You could also do more of a string top since your boobs look like they don't need a ton of support.

What Girls Said 3

• your boobs look super good in those togs! love how they tie up in the middle as well and it's a real nice colour.

• Just loose a few pounds and you'll look great! You have the body, find it.

• B: Not bad but you could probably find something more flattering