My skin looks old, help?

so. I thought that my face was just dry because all the skin is little tiny wrinkles. I've been using all kinds of face lotions. EVERY night. but nothings working. it's not like, deep wrinkles, it's just not smooth at ALL. any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach it from the long-term lifestyle end rather than the expensive quick-fix end. You probably are only interested in quick fixes though so I won't bother talking about fruits and fresh air and exercise. That's too sensible to be useful to you, if you're like certain other people on this site.

• ummmmm...wow. I'm not entirely sure why you assume that. I mean yeah, I'd love a quick fix if there IS one. but I just want to know how to make my skin better in general. there's no need to be rude.

• yup -- sorry for being rude, the last person I gave honest advice to told me to shut up and go away. He was dead set on plastic surgery.

• haha it's cool. I think that if you ask a question you should be open to the answers as long as no one is being mean. if you didn't say anything offensive to him, I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Eat healthier avocado and tomato are really god for your skin, hair, and nails. and don't smoke. Perhaps you are stressed out a lot so you are aging 2

• The best thing for me is Vasaline, it works wonders. so what you should do is apply on a thick amount onto your face before you go to bed and then wash it off in the morning. Good Luck! :D

• Do you tan? You might wanna go to the Derm to get some professinal help.

• hahahaha I NEVER go in the sun. to the point where I don't go out in the sun ENOUGH. does THAT make your skin bad?

• holy crap I REALLY do that a lot.

• When you wash your face, trying only rubbing (not hard) in little circles starting at your chin and working your way up to your forehead. Exfoliate 1-2 times a week. Use a product with Collagen in it, and hit up the Vitamins E, C, and A because these are the ones that help fight off free radicles in the air.

• try cliniqiue's 3 step

• You need to moisturize and exfoliate your skin properly. That's why it's getting all dry and flaky. Go to the drugstore and find products that are for dry skin and have extra moisture agents in them.

Try using Vanicream.

• well it's not flakey, that's why I'm confused. it's just wrinkly looking.

• It needs moisture.