Is there a color you prefer on a girl, guys?

Is there a special colour you like on a girl?

As in , Does a girl look better if she wears a pink shirt or a brown shirt.

Explain.

Let me know what colour you think looks best on a girl.

(Don't say it depends on a girl. We are talking in general.)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I thought about your question, the idea that her clothes to match her hairstyle came to mind, and I did a quick google. I agree with this:

"One very important thing is to match the colors of your clothes to your skin tone and your hair color.

If you have a very fair skin and blond, light brown or red hair you could combine: black and white, chocolate color and red, chocolate and khaki, gray and black, lavender and maroon.

If you have a fair skin and dark hair: maroon and yellow, navy blue and beige, beige and white, gray and maroon.

For a mat skin and dark hair: pink and orange, green and beige, red and grey, red and black"

Source: link

In response to the question, for me pink is nice once in a while as it's a classic feminine colour, but if it's done too often (say, it's your dominant colour more than once a week) and you have a superficial personality, it can conjure bad stereotypes.

I like colours that are bright, purple is one of my favourites, I also like green especially with blue eyes. Her eye colour is probably a little important too, I suppose.

This is all true, but it's also worth stressing that when you get right down to it, I prefer when she's showing some leg and am not too concerned about her colours.

What Guys Said 3

• I love white. Black and red are great colors to add contrast.

• OK, in general I like pink & soft, pastel colors, but any color is cool with me...

• Blue

What Girls Said 2

• apparently the color red attracts people the most.

• i've heard that guys always like girls in red, but I don't know if that's really true