Round face a turn off?

I have a round, full face. I'm not fat at all (a solid size four, and I snowboard a lot so I have muscle) but my face is still chubby. I have mature features (green almond shaped eyes, full lips, ect) and I have a pretty thin waist, so I have curves and a mature looking body, but I have been told that I have a baby face because of how round and full my face is. It has gotten better in recent years (you can see my cheekbones and everything) but it still bothers me. Guys still look at me and tell me I'm cute, but I hate it and want to know if something like that is a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax, your features will smooth out over time. As you said, it's changing already. You will go from cute to gorgeous.

• Cute is better than gorgeous. Gorgeous can mean just having big woman parts and being BUTTER-FACES.

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all, you sound BEYOND HELLA CUTE N you're at an age where that's about to go away. Sounds like I'd be majorly turned ON if I saw you!

• ikr guys, sounds sexy ;)

just don't get hairstyles tht make yur head look bigger than it is lol, and yur money

• picture!

• not the most attractive, but for some reason, the girls I get along with most have round faces

• Noooo relax it's not a turn off. You sound incredibly cute and that's what I like :D

What Girls Said 6

• I so know what you mean! I have a round face as well, and it's probably the thing I dislike most about my appearance. I'm very interested to hear the answers to this question... haha

• I am the same way, but I think that when guys say 'cute' they don't mean immature. they just mean attractive. look at it this way if they were turned off by it they would do one of 2 things:

a. they wouldn't say anything about your looks.

b. they would tell you something REALLY mean like 'you look like your 10' or 'how old ARE you?'

• Kate Winslet (I think she is gorgeous), Christina Ricci, Mandy Moore, Drew Barrymore Charlotte Church and Kirsten Dunst. All these women are considered beautiful, and so are you.

• i want to know this too- I have a round face lol

• I have the SAMEEE problem. It's so difficult changing hairstyles and taking pictures! argh!

• Yes it's a turn-off to me.Thank God I'm blessed with an OVAL-shaped face. Go google "oval-shaped faces" and you'll being it's considered aesthetically perfect in the beauty department.