Do you find bald men sexy?

My hair is thinning!

Most Helpful Guy

• I encourage you to ask random women on the street if being bald is a deal-breaker and see how many you can find that say "yes." Seriously, you may find a few out of dozens. I'm 19 and bald and it hasn't affected a damn thing. If fact, many women my age find it adventurous.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• All the women here in China think I'm sexier than Peter Pan and I'm losing it probably faster than you. Genetics, and I don't go in for fooling Mother Nature with any chemicals, transplants, etc.

• Fear not, plenty of women out there love a guy with scalp showing. As the saying goes, "The balder I am, the more head I get."

I've had two girlfriends specifically tell me they loved that I'm balding. Some also find it unattractive but it's like any other body feature.

Just be confident and frankly that outweighs almost anything. The Elephant Man could've been a player if he was confident enough.