Do guys like girls who don't wear makeup?

I'm not a huge fan of makeup. I just wear lip gloss or lipstick.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends if you need it or not, some girls are gorgeous naturally just the way they are, while most others just need a tad bit enhancing to bring out unique features, like eyeliner to brighten up the eyes,may be some blush for a rosy glow and of course lip gloss to make lips soft...

What Guys Said 12

• If you can pull it off yes. But remember, a LITTLE makeup never hurts.

• I would definitely not say " I don't like them". But it all depends. Some girls look fine without any and some need at least the minimal to enhance their strenghts and "hide" (for lack of a better word) their problem areas if any. It also depends on occasions. I wouldn't want a girl to be wearing make up all the time of the day. Last but not least, the factor of age should also be considered. Very young girls also don't look nice with all that stuff put on.

• I PREFER girls WITH it because I think it enhances their beuty & makes them even prettier, but if a girl like yourself didn't like it, it wouldn't be a problem...

• If you don't need makeup don't wear it. It means that you have respect for yourself and I would love a girl like that

• I do.

You don't need lots of makeup to look attractive :)

• born natural stay natural

• Love it! I would say the only make up most girls ever need is eye liner.

• I usually prefer girls not to most of the time, actually.

• i like it

• yup

• I will die for girls whom do not makeup and are pretty natural .

• only a little is best

What Girls Said 4

• This question gets asked SO MANY times.

Guys like makeup. Most girls look better with at least some. They don't like it being obvious. And it has to be obvious for guys to notice. My makeup looked like this link (almost thick-ish black liner on top) and my boyfriend just assumed it was mascara.

• Most guys think I'm 13 but I turn 21 in a couple of months. Do you think makeup will make me look older?

• Probably.

• i wear make up (not alot) and I don't look older, like the other day, I go to the shops on my free periods , and some hot as high school guy comes up to me and is like 'shouldnt you be in school, its bad to jig', and I'm like ' I've got a free period', and he's like 'haha, primary kids don't get free periods and I'm like what the f***!

• natural is always more pretty! Lookin clean always looks better than pounds of maekeup.

• just don't wear too much.

• gugys like hot. are you hot without?