What's the sexiest scent (perfume) you've ever smelled?

Ok guys what's the sexiest perfume you've ever smelt on a girl? Why? Describe it!

I heard there's like this Britney spears one but I don't no the exact name! Any one know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I can't recall any specific names but honestly my favorite smell in the world is the way my pillow smelled after a girlfriend had slept in my bed and laid her head there. Actually I loved the way the whole bed smelled, just that warm feminine presence made it so much more comfortable. I also love how a woman smells right after a shower, so that could be some kind of body wash I guess? But even if she doesn't use anything scented, women just plain old smell good to me. Probably a pheromone thing.

What Guys Said 9

• Bacon.

• Simple scents: vanilla, cinnamon, peaches. Also, plain sweat, though I have to be in a mood for it (day-outdoors sweat, NOT I-don't-bathe sweat).

• Pvssy laundered an hour ago with time to re-moisturize and no peeing during that hour. Ditto under-arm sweat. Wonderful fragrances and pheromones that hurry an erection. Flavors too.

Nothing from a bottle can match these.

• That's so disgusting e_e

• how is that disgusting?

• You want to smell my sweaty, hairy d***? You're welcomed to it, Olya363.

It's disgusting because I got the mental picture of dirty-sweaty pootang...I don't find that attractive at all, I don't know if you do. I won't judge.

• It is the scent of a person I loved. (And I still do, she does not love me)

• Something that smells like blackberries, it's so sexy, it makes want to literally eat them lol

• sweet fresh and subtle not overwhelming ad preferably complemented with some form of natural scent

• poison

• Creamy vanilla smells...they come in lotions, I believe. Then fruity ones.

• I wouldn't know what good perfume smells like. I'm skeptical if there even exists, such a thing.

What Girls Said 5

• I always love love love the way I feel in Chanel Chance. It's so flirty and fresh and sexy.

And guys seem to like it too. :-D

I get more comments on that one than most others.

• I like Clinique's happy and Elizabeth Arden 'green tea'

• viktor and rolf - flower bomb

• abercrombie& fitch fiere !

• my bf's dolce and gabbana perfume when he's had it on for a few hours so it sorta adapts to the skin or whatever it does.

mm! smells so good.