What kind of "extra" stuff do you look for?

When you're looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend there's usually things that you look for that are a given and are high on your "wish list" lol. At the same time there are probably some "extra" things like hobbies, interests,etc that get you interested too. What are some of these things you look for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wishlist? Haa okay just a few things, personality- the boy has to be nice and not cocky if he is full of himself of repeatedly mean to my friends he is a definite no, he had to have some physical attractiveness- this does not mean brad pitt status but average because I care about the personality a lot more, he has to be able to laugh and have a good time, somebody who takes himself too seriously is just a bore but that doesn't mean go around teasing others because what you see as funny is slightly offensive. So mainly a kind, nice looking and funny guy! Oh yeah he has to understand that even though he has friends (which I respect) I would like to see him often, when it comes to liking somebody and getting them to ask you out I hate doing all the work! :D Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• haha if I'm lucky, just for looks, he has blue eyes that stretch on for ever (so lots of depth lol) and personality wise, he's funny, charming, romantic and makes me feel special...also, being into sports is a good little extra tid-bit lol I fail at them, but I'd love to cheer him on at his games and stuff :)

• There is not that much on my wish list but when I find that guy he is never interested in me anyways. I am into guys with the same interests in me, easy to talk to and has a great smile.

• LOL I look for someone who can just talk to me :) I loveeeeeeee someone who could talk about everything with me and... some one who likes teddy bears :)

• - healthy

- outdoorsy

- spontaneous

What Guys Said 2

• well physically the long haired girlie types are an instant attraction for me. then of course I'm attracted to a humble personality, loving, sweet, honest, faithful types. the one "extra" I'm attracted to is dimples lol. any type, I'm super drawn by them. my ex used to have a little dimple slightly below her left lip to the side. it was freaking adorable

• I usually go for a girl that is attractive and nice to me.

I can't stand competing with other guys for affection, so I try to completely reject girls who are just flirty by nature. They cause problems.

A girl I can find attractive, and who shows interest in me is the "must haves."

Common interests like taste in movies, games, music, etc.. Just a very nice plus.