What kind of perfume do guys like?

Hello,

What kind of perfume do guys like? Like, fruity, or a fresh one?

And do you guys think that vanilla smells good when used in a fragrance? :)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear Betsey Johnson link , most of the time. I like to dab a tiny bit of lavender essential oil on top of it after I spray some on my neck and wrists [right out of the shower, perfumes soak best into damp skin]. It smells really strong at first, but once it has a chance to soak into my skin and meld together, it blends really well and my boyfriend about swoons whenever he gets a whiff of it, haha.

Top Note: Pear, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant

Middle Note: Freesia, Lily Of, The Valley, Red Apple

Base Note: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Praline, Amber, Musks

+ Lavender, my own addition.

Though I think I could probably wear just about any perfume or my own combination of essential oils, and he'd love that too. I think the main thing he likes is that it's what he knows as MY smell, so it will always remind him of me. He's in rehab right now, but I went to visit him yesterday. Earlier in the day, he woke up and could smell me from down the hall, and I wasn't due there for another few hours. He immediately went to the office and asked if the mail had come in yet, and it had. The source of the smell was my letter, haha. Then when I actually did get there a few hours later, I could hardly drag his face out of my neck for most of the time I was there. =P

What Guys Said 8

• Im alergic to most flower and vinilla scents so id say a fruity scent.. I always like watermelon and strawberrys

• stuff that smells like food

vanilla is good

• A girl was wearing a perfume that smelled like cotton candy. My friend and I couldn't stop talking about her.

• i really wish I knew what this one girl wore once when I was working, when she walked by I 'bout wanted to pass out on the floor because it was so arousing. sorry I'm not much help I wasn't gonna go up to her and ask "whats that perfume you're wearing" itda come off as creepy IMO

• I don't like perfume on a woman. Try a lotion instead.

• Something along the lines of creamy vanilla...next is fruity stuff. I think the lotions smell better.

• Aqua di goa, really great

• Ah, I have the female version, "Aqua di Gioia" and yeah it smells amazing! :D I love it.

Thanks for answering everybody! ^_^

• theres this chick I like that wears a most heavenly scent...i have no idea what its called. ill ask next time

What Girls Said 1

• my friends and I did a mini servey at school about this and every guy said they liked vanilla ...too bad I HATE vanillla...