How can I make my hair more volumized?

My hair seems so flat lately. I use Mousse and that's about it. Are there any other products I can use to make it more bouncy? By the way, my hair doesn't curl so I always straighten it(:

Most Helpful Girl

• buy shampos and conditionar that are made to create volume and also using a big round brush and blow drying your hair from the root of your hair and before that, use a volumizing moose before adding the heat and if you don't have a round brush you can blow dry your hair to the opposite side that you normally wear it so say you part your hair 3/4 to the right you would blow dry your hair to the left to create some hight so it doesn't fall flat

link

this video should help you see what I mean

What Guys Said 1

• dont blow dry it, let it air dry, if your hair is naturally curly itll allow for more "bounce". make sure you condition though otherwise it looks like you'll have knots if you air dry it

What Girls Said 3

• I have fine and thin hair so I know how you feel. I do a couple things to get volume. This sounds weird but rinse your hair with flat room temperature beer. Any beer will work as long as its a light color, rinse it through your hair in the shower then shampoo and condition the ends only. The beer removes build-up and residue. Also I blow dry with a round brush right at the roots and pull upward. These really help me. Good Luck!

• blow dry it upside down

• i heard beer was good for volumizing the hair...