Do you care that Xper level 9s and 10s are all now blue?

The girls used to be pink and I kind of liked it that way. O_o Not to say I'm a feminist or sexist or any of that crap... But pink is prettier in my opinion and I liked the distinction even though our usernames are still differentiated by color (pink and blue).

How do you feel about it?

Yes, I realize this is a lame question but I don't care. I have nothing better to ask at the moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because it screwed with my subtle sense of observation. It was one of those things that I knew something was different, but it wasn't obvious what. Once I found out, I cursed it for f***ing with me.

But now I'm pleased because it's a male color, because we all know that men are better and women are ALL wimps and cowards.

/arrogant joke :)

What Guys Said 7

• LOL, I just noticed when you pointed it out. I don't know how I feel about, but I would like to see more blue on here since it's the best color ever.

• Not particularly. It at least proves that the admins aren't just staring into space, or something, at any rate.

• i think the admins are looking at who to ban from here mostly.

• Needs to be rainbow.

Seriously though, didn't notice. Some distinction would be better imo

• I kinda wish I could pick my colour... Frankly, I think that 6 is more red than 7, and going from red to blue is kinda strange.

Also, why was this placed in Sexuality? I know it would get more views but wouldn't 'Other' be a better place for it?

• Because I think the word "sexist" automatically directed my question to this category. :/ And I agree with you.

• I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I think it should be black.

• Blue is my favorite color :D

• I wish that xper 10 was blullow

What Girls Said 4

• I noticed, and yeah, I wish it was pink =/ Blue's cool, but I think pink looks better for the girls.

• I didn`t realize till you pointed it out and I didn`t realize I was level 9 till now either. Hooray Lol. Blue has always been a good colur imo so I don`t mind but I would have liked the pink better for the girls at least.

• Well I'm a 9 and mine is pink, so I think maybe it's just 10s. But I mean, 1s are green, 4s are yellow... it's not like it's all pink and blue, girl colors competing with boy colors. So I think it's a non-issue really.

• Well now it's blue. Okay. It's pink in my profile but blue when I post something. Honestly I still don't find any meaning in it though.

• Press CTRL+F5. You should now see the new colours.

• Lol. I haven't even noticed until you pointed it out