She called me very attractive what's it mean?

She said I was very attractive does that mean hot? Wtf is up with these girls and there comments are they deliberately trying to confuse guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• HMM silly boy...

Attractive-having the power to attract

Very-highly

so together these words mean she is highly attracted to you

What Girls Said 4

• If I call a guy "very attractive" then that actually means better than just good looking, and my girlfriends are the same way. I think when a girl uses that phrase it refers to a blend of things--the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you hold yourself, etc. it's like a whole package deal.

Honestly there are some guys who I'd call good looking that I might not say they're "very attractive" only because it means something a little more intense and deep rooted. like, on a pheromones level. at least for me!

• very attractive is a good thing.. better than saying you are hot. it means you are very pleasing all around..good face..hair body everything. you attract women.

• It means she thinks you're good looking. What's confusing about that?

• it means you're good looking

What Guys Said 2

• yea dude, whoever said that finds you hot or sexy. It's a compliment, just accept it and act on it if you prefer.

• dude are you really this dumb? she wants slob on your knob.