Should I go ahead and get the nose job?

One was offered to me as a college graduation present. I don't want to change the shape of my nose, just scale it down a little and make it smaller. If anything, I want to remove the bump on the bridge. I don't want a speech for an answer, just a yes or no.

From the front: link

From the side: link

Please give me complete honesty. I won't be offended if you tell me I'll look better with a smaller nose. I already believe it myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, go ahead. You look fine, but it doesn't matter what I think. It's about what you think about it, and if you're even considering a nose job that implies that it's already an insecurity for you. Might as well touch it up and never worry over it again, especially since you have the means.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look lovely just the way you are.

• If you really want it, then go for it.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with your current nose.

I know cosmetic surgery is frequently about making you feel better about yourself, and not because some guys wouldn't date you because of this "defect". But I personally don't see the need for it.

• I guess I can see the little bump you speak of...but really, you are a very pretty girl. If it bothers you though, take advantage of the gift and get the nose job done.

• lol no you're cute... don't change yourself. by the way you took bad pics of yourself like if your focusing on the bad :/

• I don't think you need one. My brother wants one too.

• Take the cash instead.

• A smaller nose isn't enough.

What Girls Said 12

• I honestly think you look fine, your nose wouldn't stand out to me.

But if that's something that really bothers you and it's something you really want, no one can judge you for it. I know a good amount about being insecure about facial features, so I'd be the last to judge.

• I've always been into keeping it natural.

But you shouldn't listen to what anyone tells you - that should be irrelevant. You should do what YOU want and what YOU feel in your heart is best.

All in all, I hope you're happy with your decision!

• I like your nose! I think it's the right size for your face, and I think it might look a little funny if it was smaller. So I say no, don't do it.

• Just remember that even the slightest change such as removing a bump and narrowing the tip can really change the look of your face. Look at Ashley Tisdale's before and afters. You could check out Ashley Simpson's too, but hers could be a combo of weight loss and nose job.

• I think it looks fine. Generally, I'm opposed to the idea of cosmetic surgery, but if you know all the risks involved and you still really think it will make you feel better about yourself then do it.

• I'm not gonna be like "hey, you should love yourself for who you are blah blah blah". I think you should. It wouldn't hurt. I think I'll get one when I'm older. It's one of the few things I'm insecure about. If it'll boost your confidence, go for it (:

• Nah, you look good the way you are

• No, you'll regret it. If a guy lies you, or says your pretty, you'll always know he thinks your nose job is pretty and not the natural you, that's how I see it.

• Nope, you look fine! No need for drastic measures such as surgery.

• Well if it's been offered to you...you might as well. And may I ask who offered you this? You're parents?

• no... your nose is perfectly fine.

• yes, you should do it. you are a good candidate for a nose job.