What color or colors and or style attract you when it comes to swimming trunks?

I am wondering if this is a good topic to talk about since I am buying a new pair in a few weeks.

Does the color or style really matter to you?

Please post your thoughts. TY

I was told that if a guy wears skin tight/spandex shorts it Looks GAY. Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't really matter but people wearing orange tend to catch my eye..

you might hate orange someone else will love the color orange.. when it comes to colors it just differs from person to person

about style a guy in shorts always gets my attention

(maybe I'm weird)

What Girls Said 5

• anything not too ballon-like would work and a color/print that you like. honestly it's a guy's face that catches my attention the most. I especially like it when guys wear an unusual piece like wayfarer sunglasses (white is my favorite color for sunglasses because they really pop)

• It doesn't look gay but it sure looks awkward. Guys aren't meant to wear tight shorts and it looks bad especially when the shorts are shorter too. just something I really don't like to see

• Green with print.. :)

• i like bright colors

• I like the plain dark maroon color and the style...just normal knee lenth swim trunks:)

What Guys Said 0