Do girls like really dark hair or somewhere in between?

I have very dark hair and eyebrows which are pretty much dark brown or black. But I find that in college, the guys that girls swoon over usually have a light brown hair or medium brown. But for some reason us very dark featured guys seem to go un-noticed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer black/brown hair on guys.

• I have that, yet girls never make eye contact with me. I know I'm not ugly (face), so the only thing I can think of is my hair color.

• well if it's in class I will position behind a guy with black/brown hair so I have something nice to look at in class, as for eye contact I'm rather shy and very good at avoiding it.

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly, I've never had preferences with hair color in guys. Black, brown, red, light-colored, albino-light-colored... I've never really looked into it.. It's really the personality and brains for me that matter, but if you really want me to choose a hair color, then I'd say natural. Any color would do, for as long as it IS their natural color. ^_^

• I like all hair colors, except red hair.I mostly go towards dark brown and black heir more often than the lighter colors.

• Sorry for answering this 3 months later...I just joined GAG recently. Anyway, personally I love dark-haired guys...esp. if his hair is thick and kinda wavy/curly. I always overlook the blond guy since I don't prefer blondes. And don't worry, plently of girls like dark-haired guys.

• This is ridiculous! 90% of girls don't care what the outward appearance is, it's the inside that matters remember? If the girl is shallow, she's not worth it. Pure and simple!

It's your peronality that matters.

• i love dark hair

• it depend on the person, you hair color should suit the rest of you

• Strange that they never make eye contact with you. :O I would haha, I love dark brown (and brown eyes too <3) on a guy.

• love dark hair

• Reallly? Hair doesn't matter to me, and trust me most girls don't have a hair preference...just please don't dye your hair blond lol. Your dark hair sounds like a mysterious hottie to me :] I bet you girls notice you and they are waiting for you to notice them

• are you kidding? I always notice the guys with really dark features and dark eyes too. It's mysterious!

• The guy I like right now actually has dark hair and dark eyes and he's gorgeous. But I don't think hair colour has anything to do with it. Maybe you're intimidating in some way? Or maybe you should try and approach girls?

What Guys Said 1

• I've noticed ash brown hair seems to be the most desired in men. Ash brown is similar to that dude in the hangover and limitless.