Is it a turnoff when a girl wears huge sweaters?

I have a habit of wearing huge guy sweaters to school everyday, whether it's cold or scorching hot. My boyfriend broke up with me because of it, even though I'm not overweight or ugly (according to him). So guys, is me wearing sweaters that big of a deal?

By the way: I don't wear sweaters outside of school, unless its cold.

vtw : he stopped talking to me too, and said that if I don't stop wearing the sweaters he's not gona talk to me anymore. ridiculous right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not a turn off inless you wear the same one everyday. I use to do the same back in highschool, I thought it was cute. His loss if he dumped you over that.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm neutral on this as I don't see a reason to diss anyone's dressing sense.

The world is our playground and the real swagger is us.

Personally I feel its quite ridiculous for your boyfriend to break up with you because of it.

You can wear what you like and if he's not happy with it, he should at least talk to you or something.

On a side note, girls + sweaters are pretty hot.

You deserve a better man.

• Your former Boyfriend is RIDICULOUS!

• EXTREMELY ridiculous! That's not a turnoff. Big sweaters and tops can be sexy too for what they DON'T show N there's so much for the imagination. He needs to grow up...

• I guess I would be the one to tell you the it disgusting and yes it is a turnoff. Your a young lady were something sexy that shows off you body. I'm not saying to were something tight but not big and baggy. It makes you look like if you don't care about your self.

• At this point in my life, I could care less about what I look like. It gives me a break from all the perverted guys that grab my ass and make passes at me and grab my arm and try to force me to give them my number. So, yea. but thanks for your honesty.

• Sweaters are fine, big, baggy whatever. now if she was wearing a shirt or pants even that were like twice her size then yea big turn off.

• So Bubbles what's the difference between oversizes sweaters and shirts? Same thing she still would look like trash. Sorry don't mean to heart your fillings if I did.

• i think its cute

• no its cute

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's cute, I wish I had big sweaters ;.; I have no idea where to buy them tho. Even if he doesn't like your style, it's stupid to dump somebody of a sweater. If he's gonna ignore you for it too, then I think your better off >>

• Thanks. and just go to a store where they sell guy shirts only and buy an L, XL, or XXL depending on how big you want it. If the store sells jeans to, it might be harder to find.

• If you want just regular solid colored sweaters, try Academys sports store, and go to the guys section. Hanes is the way

• I personally think it's cute~ And you're ex really IS ridiculous, my goodness.