One makeup set with two outfits?

I have a dress that is dark brown at the top then fades to a goldenrod then to red. For the other one I have a black and white thick horizontal lined skirt with lace, a pink shirt with a light pink dragonfly, and a black short sleeved shawl with laced edges. What makeup set would look good with the both? I also have a dark brown pixie cut for hair and I have medium blue eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe something in between the pink and the red...

What Girls Said 1

• use a good foundation for your skin, a light amount of coral-pink blush on the apples, some bronzer under your cheekbones as a contour, and light pink lip gloss. The coral in the blush will march your warmer colored dress and the pink in the blush and lipgloss is cooler toned to match the light pink shirt

eyes are your choice, either a shimmery champagne shadow with a little black eyeliner or I really like the look in this video

link

it's kind of smokey, but more unique than just eyeliner or a full smoky eye. it also goes well from day to night too if that's what the 2 outfits are for