What's the difference between a 9.2 and a 9.5 on the rating scale?

my friend said she thought she was prettier than me, and she wanted to use hot or not to prove it. we both put up our school pictures to make it fair and decided to take the tally at 300 votes. she got a 9.5 and I got a 9.2. now she's gloating about how it's been proven that she's prettier than me. to get her to shut up, I want to get to her level or higher. what's the difference between a 9.2 and a 9.5?

in case you were going to bring up body type (even though our bodies weren't shown in the pics) this is me: link and this is her: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Over 300 votes, each vote was responsible for 1/30th of a point.

Out of 300. 2850 versus 2760.

That would mean, for example, that 90 people who rated you 9, rated her 10. But the other 210 people rated you the exact same.

You probably won't get higher than her. But what you can do, is tell her that gloating is unattractive. And with an average of a 9.2 you've got nothing to worry about. Make up the difference in your personality, and be the bigger person about this. Stop whining about a 0.3 difference, and grow the hell up and don't let her inane bragging get to you. 70% of the people surveyed rated you both exactly the same.

What Guys Said 7

• This is ridiculous. There is no official rating scale because different guys like different things.

FYI I don't find either of you very attractive.

• The difference is .3. Mathematically to get to a 9.5, 180 people would have to give you a 10 and no one could give you anything worse. Not the easiest thing but based on your 9.2, 276 out of 300 people (at best) gave you a 10. So it's kind of possible.

Realistically? 9.2 and 9.5 are no different. Any girl who is a 9 or above does not come by very often, at least by my scale. We're talking one in a thousand if not more. You both should be very happy with how you look.

• Not a lot of difference and I wouldn't worry abut it. Maybe a different dress or hairdo would have made you come ut on top.

• The one on the right looks more athletic.

• She's the one in the black bikini? She is so much hotter...

• what pictures are you looking at? there's a girl in blue and a girl in green, but no black.

• That's a small sample. Go up to 1000.

• That's crazy! Everyone looks at people differently. For example say there's 2 guys and 1 girl. Guy number 1 might think the girl is absolutely beautiful and guy number 2 might think she's just alright. Those ratings you got mean nothing. I'm sure there's plenty of guys and people in general who think your gorgeous

• well I've seen your pics and you've both got great bods. No competition. Your both equal. And if we could see your faces I'm sure they'd both be just as beautiful

What Girls Said 3

• That site isn't very accurate anyways. Who cares.

• Tbh you look more feminie and prettier from the picture. She has quite a masculine frame and there's no difference in 9.2 & 9.5! Would be slight if was 9 & 10, I wouldn't worry about it she needs to deflate her big head a bit! Men hate lasses who love themselves (by sound of it she does) she'll be one who end up single the longest.

• You both got over 9... why would you complain about that?