What kind of prom dress should I get?

Guys, what style prom dress do you think a girl looks best in? Up until yesterday, I wanted to get a more fitted dress, like link or link but since I'm kind of short (5'2 or 5'3), it makes me look even shorter. I also tried on a very poofy dress, at first just for fun, and I ended up really liking it, so now I'm thinking of getting something poofy, like link So what kind of dress would you prefer a girl in?

oops sorry, here are the last two links

link

and

link

Most Helpful Guy

• The key to choosing the best prom dress (or any dress really) starts with evaluating what looks best on your body.

You mentioned you're short. How much do you weigh? What's your bra size, your waist measurement and your hip measurement?

How does the length of your body divide up between torso and legs?

What is your best body feature that you'd like to highlight? (Breasts, legs, waist, butt)

What, if anything, would you like to hide?

What color(s) work best for your complexion?

The answers to these questions will inform what you should look for in a dress.

What Guys Said 4

• Here's my opinion, the first one your gonna have to be confident you can pull it off (otherwise you won't feel the way you are supposed to). The second one with the open part by your legs, you need to be careful you don't show too much (probably want to wear a thong for anyone these anyway). The last one is too poofy.

If you fee like you can pull it off the open one by your legs in the best

• I say stick with something somewhat simple. Fitted top flared A-line bottom.

• yeah...still like the first one best

• i can't open the last two links -- but that first one looks fantastic!

What Girls Said 2

• You should def get something you love and feel comfortable in so that you can have a good time and be fun and happy. Guys are gonna notice that more.

• Make your own outta Starburst wrappers. BOOM. ha ha :)