What do you look for in a girl?

OK for guys and girls lol... What do you look for in a girl? Physically and personality :)? Please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• cute face nice hair, shaplely body, fun almost tomboy-ish personality(likes sports, ultimate fighting, video games)

What Guys Said 5

• Looks wise Blonde hair, blue eyes, not too skinny but not to big either. I like girls that have a slim upper half of their body but medium sized legs and ass in either tight jeans or tight faux lather pants. I love a girls legs to be medium size and her ass to be like a decent size but not too big, tight and well proportioned. As for personality I like honesty (that is a must), to be kind and caring. Know how to have fun and have a scene of humour and be open minded. If she is dis honest, mean and nasty, thinks the world evolves around her, is a gold digger or treats me like rubbish in anyway then "Good bye"! I will not date her no matter how good looking she is. I will not put up with being treated badly because there is simply no excuse for it. I am totally relaxed about girls doing bodily functions to. If a girl has to fart then "NO PROBLEM", even if it reeks its "NO PROBLEM". If a girl poops at my house and it reeks then that is "NO PROBLEM" to. I honestly have no problems with girls farting and pooping and I will not judge them, be turned off or think anything less of them. I would honestly rather the girl just let it out and felt the relief than held it in and got all bloated, sick and uncomfortable. To me the girls comfort is the only important thing. :)

• I won't lie i like a girl who is 5'5 or taller preferably around my height i tend to like white girls and i like some good measurements around 36-25-36 I look for average face and a lot of times i am bad at judging a girls measurements and height so i am not too strict on these so long you look average but the important stuff are the next having a strong mind not someone who cries for everything and can't take a joke or can't handle stress i look for a good sense of humor and someone who isn't manipulative with at least a little bit of general knowledge in her head by that i mean more brains than what her puppy does or what the celebrities are wearing as an extra bonus she is so deep she reads philosophy and poetry and actually has a fucking opinion about it other than "I don't get it"

• they got to be cuter than they are pretty for me if they're shallow and are constantly annoyed angry or depressed I can't do it I prefer an optimist

• I like girls that stay in shape, and smile a lot. They have to be friendly, trustworthy, and someone I can joke around with easily.

• Fairness, the girl must be clean, and she must take care of herself :), that's the most important point

What Girls Said 1

• In my honest response ever...looks do not matter and I am considered *hot* for my age..(hate the term)...I like a man with a funny personality which make them very attractive :)...I know a lot of nice looking men and women...they maybe be pretty on the outside but wow very ugly on the inside.