Where can I find a prom dress like this?

This is what I want to wear to prom. It fits my personality perfectly and, I think, is adorable. Have you seen anything like it for sale? I have searched everywhere.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• My first response is that you clearly have not searched everywhere since if you had you would have located it. I too find it much easier to have somebody else do all the work for me.

Perhaps if you go to the original article you linked to you might just find the reference for the picture and thus who made it and onward to where you can get it.

If you want people to help you need to be a lot more specific as to what you are looking for. Is it the blue or the puffy bottom you like? How about strapless? What exactly are you looking for? That particular dress?

If so that particular dress is in the range of $4,000! Do you really want it of something cheap that is somewhat like it?

What Guys Said 6

• The dress you are showing is a wedding dress. The dress has a South American look. Having a hard time finding it for some reason.

• its actually a prom dress someone wore as a wedding dress. I know I will not find the exact dress, just hoping I COULD find something similar. Thanks so much

• The dress shows up on some Russian and east Asian sites.

link

• Try searching 'DHGate' under the 'Prom' search title. I tried looking for that specific dress but couldn't find it in that amount of time. Good luck on your search!

~Distant

• Here it is for $208. I'd buy that immediately. send me a message with your email address and I'll send a link for the dress to you. I am not ranked high enough to send you a message or to post a link. Pretty f-n lame!

• Here it is for $208. I'd buy that immediately.

• downtown

What Girls Said 8

• these are similar styles

do you like any of them?

link

link

• The last one is cool, but omg... I would trip and kill myself in it! I ended up getting a really pretty orange dress.

• link

that was the closest I could find

• Oh wow that looks like a custom made dress. You might have to get a dress that sort of looks like that one and tailor it to look exactly like it. The only other way I can think of getting it is searching boutiques online or trying to research the link to find out where it came from.

• Aw it is so princess like! Did you try ebay or anything like that? I got my senior prom dress on there for really cheap and it was so gorgeous!

• Wow, that's really nice! I work at a dress shop. We sell poofy dresses like that, so I bet you could find something similar. The color may be tricky though. Check around in stores near you. Good luck! :)

• I love that dress! I wish I was still in high school... -_- Best of luck!

• try prom girl . com, search styles and go to ball gown :)

• link

Wow - are you a good resource or what - now I'm looking for my wife, we love dancing - can you ballroom dance in such a strapless sweetheart? She is DD - will the top fall down?

• Well, you can take the dress to the tailor and have them put on invisible straps, or grippers, which will make it easier to keep on, however... she is very well endowed. I'm a D and I defininitely have trouble keeping strapless dresses up sometimes.

• Its a bit much isn't it?