GIRLS - Is it OK if a guy likes to shave his legs?

So, I have been shaving my legs since I was in 10th grade of high school. I just like being smooth and I really do not grow much body hair at all anyway. So, the hair on my legs would pretty much only be peach-fuzz anyhow.

0|0
20|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do whatever makes you happy. There's nothing WRONG with shaving your legs. It's a little unusual, but if someone loves you, the last thing they'll care about is peach fuzz (or a lack thereof). Whatever's most comfortable for you, will be what makes you attractive to someone who will appreciate you for who you really are. Hence, I think that quirks are something to be embraced.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• hmm I don't think it's weird at all. I think it's different but as one of the previous answerers said, it would be nice to have a guy with smooth, sexy legs rubbing against mine rather than hairy ones. :P :) I wouldn't worry about it too much. Athletes do it.not that u're an athlete but hey just tryna make you feel better.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I agree with most of the people down there do whatever you feel comfortable, but I love smooth legs on a guy so I'm cool with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. My brother used to shave his whole body as he did competative swimming.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, whatever floats your boat, but sometimes it's nice to have a manly man but if you're more into that smooth feeling that's not a bad thing, who would want to be hairy neways, ew lol just coming from a guy it is a little odd to hear but like I said it's your body, you shouldn't care what others think. I know I feel more sexier when I shave so

0|0
    0|0
  • not in here or china that's OK you should never shave your legs that will only make you look gay! stop doing it now!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think its weird if a guy shave his legs=p all guys have leg hair its more manly if they have it, if you don't have much anyways to begin with you shudnt wry about it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • FoLLoW yOuR hEaRt*~*~*

No but seriously, do whatever makes you happy. I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind at all. Actually, most of the guy's I know do shave their legs as they play on the same union team as I do and most football guys shave their legs. I also have friends who are swimmers and they shave their whole bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • do what you want,i don't judge guys based on their leg hair,really.

0|0
    0|0
  • idon't mind about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • not going to hold it against anyone as a person, but personally I'd find it a turn off just because I find it very feminine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's OK :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No if anything I think its hot. Hairy guys are a huge turn off for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • no it not okay :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the Yeah its okay, overly hairy legs are grossness, so a little bit of peach fuzz would be so sexy...im imagining it right now. YUMMY.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please No :(

0|0
    0|0
  • that's kinda gross and weird, though I know swimmers do it

0|0
    0|1
  • It's uncommon, but it would be interesting :P

Its not unattractive, but it's not attractive. Its just leg hair (or lack of leg hair)!

0|1
    0|0
    • way to pick a side and run with it.

• Show All
    • AND I thought about this after my post, and I think it would feel really nice to have soft legs to rub mine on. So I'd agree that its attractive, therefore I am picking a side!

• Yeah it's okay. Runners, cyclists, and swimmers do it all the time. I like the way it looks on a guy who has ripped leg muscles. If your legs aren't muscular or toned like that, then I don't think it would look very good.

Why is your nickname girlie girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with this! I used to date a guy who did IronMan triathlons... He had amazing legs, and he always shaved them before races... It was quite sexy! I totally forgot about that. Smooth on smooth feels really nice! Haha

What Guys Said 4

• F*** no,

but if you must, use clippers, you'll have a less hair, but at least you won't look like you got chick legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you gay ? , seriously !

1|0
    0|1
  • it is completely okay, I like shave my whole body, not just the legs olol

0|1
    0|0
  • if a girl is going to like you, she will like you regardless of what you do with your legs. although, at first she may find it a bit odd.

but is that a picture of you in your profile?

0|0
    0|0