Do you ever wonder where is your ''soul mate''?

Sometimes I close my eyes and I imagine where the love of my life is right now.

I wonder what he is doing, and who he is dating now.

Then I pray for him and wish him the best... And I hope we meet soon.

Do any of you do the same thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• i started to prayer for a husband yesterday! its normal for christians.

What Guys Said 4

• The idea of a 'soulmate' could lead you to believe that there's only one person for you when there could be thousands. This leads to someone being picky, single and overall, too adverse to trying a relationship with someone who could be a 'soulmate' but not necessarily initially obvious.

~Distant

• I disagree with you, and you didn't answer my question.

• I love the comments, it's so entertaining.

• i love watching one idiot acting immature and entertaining oneself with supposed silly comments whole others actually think what will actually happen to them tomorrow! soul mates may exist but not for everyone and calling someone ugly or a loser makes you really immature

• I'm right here babe. Holla at me. lol

• I think its very sweet that you pray for him every day when you don't know him. That is a great quality you have. Reading the debate you had with the other gentleman I have to say you should try to be more open minded towards others ways of thinking. You may miss out on something great if you continue.

• I lost my soul mate 13 years ago because I kicked her out of my house. It was the biggest mistake ever and we both still love each other(she is married with kids and we barely keep in touch)I thought I found another soul mate but she was just emotionally unavailable. I think we get a shot at true love 2 or 3 times. Sometimes we are too stupid to see what we have or to see what is right in front of our faces.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't believe in soulmates. I believe that some people are more suited to each other than others, but the belief that there is only one seems a little difficult to believe. Thinking that, say, if your meant to be together you will seems a little ridiculous. A relationship takes hard work on both sides.

However I think that it is really cute that you do that, if a little differnt :)

• Eh, I've heard of a lot of people believing in this. It's basically like this - remember when you were little and you watched those Disney movies with the princesses and you were like man, I can't wait until I get my very own prince!

Sure, it was cute back then, but then you realize that it won't be all swoons and roses. Guys fart, they throw their socks on the ground and expect you to pick them up, they wear the same pair of underwear for like a week, etc! :p Now don't get me wrong fellas, I'm not trying to sterotype and obviously not all dudes are slobs or anything. I'm just using comical examples and what I'm getting at is a realistic perspective. Sure, a lot of girls are eager to find somebody to be with and marry. Just know that it isn't always going to be the exact way YOU want it.

I'm sorry to say I disagree, there is no exact perfect person. You're going to be looking for someone who isn't to your precise standards and who knows, maybe you'll never be happy with a person as a result. Just don't let your fantasy become reality, that's all I'm saying. It's nice to dream, don't ever squash that. Just be realisitic! :D

• Every now and then,it comes up into minde because this very second the guy I will marry is walking this earth :o

• I'm not sure where I stand on the whole soul mate thing, I tend to be open-minded and think anything is possible. Anyway I did have an image in my head of what the ideal guy for me would be like. And I would think about it from time to time and wonder whether or not I would find someone like that and who it would be. If there is such a thing as one true "soul mate" for everyone then I think I may have found mine recently. <3

• Not anymore, because I have already met him :D...but yes, before I met him I wondered what he would be like, look like, how we would meet...I never expected to meet him so soon!

• I used to not believe in soulmates, I was bitter from being burned, but mines sleeping on the couch next to me right now. And I just wish everyone could feel this way.

• he's super late and I'm starting to get pissed off haha.

• Dude I so f***ing found my soul mate...His name is Preacher and he is my cat...I have never had a better understanding and mental connection with anyone other than him...he kicks ass!

• Mine is sitting right next to me <3

• There are no such things as 'soul-mates'.

• Oui.

• Age 25 to 29 hu?

I guess some people never lose their innocence...

• Yes, at some point I believe we all do this.

• :)

• I want to add that when I was a little girl, around 6 years old I did imagine who my partner would be. He was dark headed, with green eyes and was happy and playful. When I saw him in my imagination he was still a boy, but I guess that is normal, right? Well, I think I found him a little too late because I am already married. It is tragic really.

• I think I met mine. Justtt when I was giving up on relationship all together, he showed up haha. I met him at a friends get together and I knew the moment I saw him. It wasn't love at first sight, I just had a connection with him. It was like an energy. We've been talking for 3 years now, and we have EVERYTHING in common. We'll even say the same phrases sometimes or start laughing at the same things. I once bought an old pocket watch at an antique store. Months before I had met him. I had no idea why I needed to buy it, but I did. I ended up meeting him a few months later. We talked for a little bit after that, and I asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He said an old pocket watch. I was like woahhhh, that explains why I needed to buy it. So I ended up giving it to him, as if it was the plan all along.

We can talk about anything, and often we do. I care about him a lot, and respect him deeply as a person. Hopefully sometime soon we'll get together. He's shy and I'm a firm believer in the best relationships start as friendships. So I'm trying to get to know him as much as possible :)

• Enjoy :) link

• yes. he's taking long enough to get here