Is this too much, not enough, or just the right amount of makeup for a normal day?

loose mineral powder foundation

blush

mascara

tinted lip balm

Most Helpful Girl

• that's pretty low key

What Guys Said 2

• too much. Girls should be comfortable with their natural complexion.

• i'd prefer no make up.

cause when girls wear make up every day, they look weird without it.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say just a bit of concealer where you need it, mascara and lip balm should be the best thing...

Maybe not even mascara - but if there's no mascara then maybe a tinted lip balm or lip gloss that is in some cool color /clear red, orange, pink.../...to give your face some life.

• I don`t wear make-up s I can`t really help you there. the only thing I wear is mascara if I`m going out and eye liner and clear lip gloss and that's about it. I don`t understand why girls feel that they have to wear so much make-up.

• It honestly your own preference how much make up you wear or don't wear.Sometimes I wear a lot other times I don't...depends on what I feel like.But the amount you are using is a little comparison to Rupaul so you are fine.

• that's not a lot at all,just loose the blush,it's really useless IMO you're just wasting time and money on it

• i think that's what I wear every day and I make sure it looks natural so I say that is enough.