How can I get a guy to choose me over another girl?

I like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me back because he's ALWAYS staring at me and my friends overheard him telling his friends that he thinks I'm beautiful. But, another girl is likes him, too. How can I get him to choose me over her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get him to? as in, force him to choose you?!

You can't. If you're right for each other, you'll end up together. If he hasn't made a "decision" then tell him straight up "I like you." Nothing else you can/SHOULD EVER do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You can get to know him a bit, so that there is a foundation for a relationship if that's what you're looking for and he also wants to get involved. It can give you a bit of an edge, as well as some attention, but nothing can guarantee someone liking you.

• if he REALLY likes you like you say then there shouldn't be a compition. The End.

• I have no idea...in my own experience being the wayyyy prettier one can't even ensure you that you get picked:(

• if it is a competition... you obviously have to make yourself look better tha the other girl.. text him nice things, always be there for him like for exaple if he plays soccer or any sports go see him practiceand stuff.. let him find out you would be an amzing girlfriend