Hot or cute? pick one

who would you rather date? why?

I want to know why also. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i want my cutie =] knight in shining armor mr. hubby

What Guys Said 18

• Cute, because cute to me means attractive yet also has a wonderful personality who is kind. Hot to me is attractive and the girl is stuck up. AND I HATE STUCK UP GIRLS. It drives me crazy that girls think that just because they are prettier than other people that they can act like they are better.

• For some reason...i've been attracted to the "cute" look more than the "hot" look. I'm more of an affectionate dude than a lustful dude...maybe that's why I tend to like cute. They're, well...adorable, & I like to be adorable, so it's a match.

Example: Imo, Vanessa Hudgens > Angelina Jolie

To most guys I'm a weirdo...but whatever, I like my girls cute. :)

• Cute, because hot usually leads to people hitting on her more so than cute, and for me cuteness is just more attractive to me than hot, tbh I don't think I could be with a woman that wasn't cute, even if she were hot.

• Cute. I feel like hot girls worry more about their physical appearance than things that matter more... like her personality and overall attitude towards life.

• Hot.

Sorry, always looked more at bodies than faces, hit me. Guess you can do something about your body so it shows a bit of your life style, while the face is what you have and you can't change it. But personality, being a good honest person is even more important.

• I'll be honest. I can't pick one. I'd want to date both.

• Hot girls and cute girls are both perfectly acceptable in my opinion, but I usually feel more at ease with cute girls.

• imo cute girls are hot...

• Cute,

• cute. I would love to meet a girl who was moderately attractive.

if the girl is hot, she may have modified her body in some way. I like natural girls.

• definitely cute.

• Pick one, okay - Hot.

Why? Why not?

• I want one that is in between those two options...

• Definitely cute.

I just find it more attractive. I like hot too, but I'd much rather be with a cute girl than a hot girl. I can't see myself with a hot girl.

• HOT! A girl will become cuter over time as I get emotionally more attached to her anyway. I'd rather date a hot girl who really turns me on

• Hot. Hot is sexy. Cute wears off fast especially if she ends up being a d***head.

• Well if you are asking as in which you should project to attract guys, then you probably look decent physically. That out of the way, hot vs cute is more about personality and attitude then physical looks. Ideally all men want a cute girl that we can have fun with and enjoy in a good relationship that also knows how to be hot and bad just for us. If you try to be the hot girl, and project confidence, are flirty, provocative, and exude sexuality in public you'll get more attention from guys that want you for what you are advertising. Just don't expect it to turn into more. If you want a healthy relationship then you need to have a little more depth, intelligence, passion, and interesting tid bits. So the question is, what else can you do?

• so both hot and cute...and plus more?

• That is why the “hot girl” is never really taken serious, ends up in a lot of short broken relationships, and gets labeled as being slutty.

Ideally, finding a “cute girl” that we can relate with, have fun with, laugh with, and enjoy life together is where its at. If we then discover she's a sexy beast for us behind closed doors, that she's not timid, but rather seductive, passionate, and confident, well then my dear you'll probably melt our brain. Hahaha.

• Thank for explaining. I have a hard time trying to figure out what really is on a guys mind and this helps a lot.

• Cute

• Hot, to me, simply means they are sexually attractive. A cute girl, on the other hand, is one that acts and looks sweet and innocent. It's really not something I can easily explain, actually. "Je any sais quois" Hot is aesthetically pleasing, but cute is much more. If I know a girl and I describe her as cute, I'm really into her. If I know a girl and I describe her as hot, I'm physically attracted to her, but that's it. Does that make sense?

What Girls Said 19

• CUTE!

Hot is for sex (...those that like 'casual' sex), cute is for a relationship.

Cute guys are also smarter then hot guys most often...and smart is sexy.

• I'd rather be with the cute one, I've been with hot ones and they're jerks, because they look good, they think they can get as many girls as they want. I want a cutie, with a nice personality. I'd pick a hot one if he had a winning personality, and is a "one girl" guy.. but that's rare.

• Cute. Definitely cute. Cute to me means sweet, and charming, and all those good things. Hot to me means shallow, and dumb, and serious... not quite sure why, but I've always been into the cute guys as opposed to the hot ones, haha

• Cute guys who are just totally adorable and sweet :) who can make me laugh.

• Either one is good with me, I've liked cute guys and I've liked hot guys. Right now I like this extremely hot guy, he isn't cute, he's sexy and hot and has a beautiful smile... I don't know what the difference is really but if it's any consolation when I think a guy is hot I usually want to have sex with him.

• Definitely cute. The hot ones are usually either just in for a one night stand, they are always taken because girls are always drooling over them, or they just want to get revenge against an ex, and would use you to get the job done. Cute guys are down to earth, sensitive, and just a lot of fun to be around. They don't act like a jerk all the time, and spend time with you rather than blow you off for something that just came up. Hot guys usually make a big deal over everything, and have a big ego. they make a big deal if they don't get what they want out of you. Sometimes they will even go far enough to break up with you if you don't give them what they want.

• Cute charming guys.

• I don't know.. I'm so torn. both... HOT mostly xD

• Cute guys. Hopefully their good kissers! lol

• i like cuties

• Cute

• cute =]

• cute, who doesn't love a cutie:)

• cute =)

• cute. because if his personality is amazing he's going to be hot to me no matter what :)

• Cute because hot might be out of my league lol and could be a player too

• Cute plz

• A cute guy with a lot of personality, a guy that respects you.

My experience with hot guys: they get what they want. So if they don't get it, they give up fast, or cross your boundaries...

So no thanks, I'm playing safe. XD

• cute for sure. hot guys usually come with a lot of baggage