Shave or trim if you dont. Hair holds odor.. I was forced to shave in the seventh grade because I had a really bad sweating problem and horrible embarrassing odor.
- I started using " Certain dry antiperspirant " it is an overnight deodorant used daily that shrinks the pores in your armpits. It takes about 7 days of use and you will be odor free under your arms!
- As for personal odor. I began shaving or trimming there. Carrying baby wipes works too. Wipe the area and then use toilet tissue to dry it.
- DRINK A BOAT LOAD OF WATER TOO. This gives that area a very delicate smell.
- I washed my feet real well and patted them with talcum powder or baby powder.
- I would also recommended showering for at least 15 minutes 3 times a week. This insures all the icky smell is off.
- Cologne is to be used LIGHTLY you don't want it to mix with bad odor. Two sprays for the shirt and one for the wrist is good enough.
- I don't know good male brands of deodorant
- Also When you first start to sweat don't cross your legs tightly or press them together. Be sure not to press your arms against your body tightly either. I know it's a natural response from fear you stink but in doing so you will sweat worse.. Cool off by hanging your arms loosly and spread your legs so the sweat dries up.
- See a doc and make sure it isn't hyperhydrosis ( sweating and odor condition)
- It could also be your clothes be sure to wash them weekly and rinse them twice.
Deodorant and cologne usually only mask smell, instead of eliminating it. Try taking regular showers, as well as investing in an anti-perspirant, which will actually stop you from sweating instead of just trying to diguise it like deodorant.
Crystal deodorant stick is the answer to your prayers... Seriously. It won't keep you from sweating (which is actually healthier for you anyway) but it will prevent you from developing odor. Here's a science lesson: Sweat is actually odorless to start off with. But when it sits in the dark crevices in your body (like your armpits) it's a breeding ground for bacteria... which is where the odor actually comes from. So when you use the crystal stick, it places a thin layer of mineral salts on your skin that the bacteria can't grow on... thus stamping out odor. It'll also last you a lot longer than traditional deodorant too. It's a win/win situation =)
Get a good deodorant (ask advice in a pharmacy) and use it 2 times a day (also in the evening before going to sleep). The active ingredrient what helps best (alu), works best if used consistently, twice a day.
People who suffer from excessive sweating can be treated with botox. Not sure if they're any side effects, but it's something you could always discuss with a dermatologist.
U asked well my mom says when I was little that her mother told her to use lemon and if doesn't work than try using a soap that really smells good and first of all use deodorant then that's all, I got hoped I helped sorry if I didn't
Botox all over your body would remove all odour created by sweat!
Botox paralyzes the muscles and the pores so they wouldn't sweat. It was in the news that some polititions, actors have botox under thier arms before appearing at events to stop them sweating (smelling, having wet patches under thier arms)
Other than this the only way would be to carry ethanol around with you to actually sterilise yourself. Rub yourself every 15 min or so, this is how it would have to be :)
Well I have no idea, and my sweat smells kinda nice, if it's fresh ofc, when it dries after a while it stinks, but I never get bad odour unless I don't shower or don't change clothes either of which I don't do.
ok , so you can either take a shower everyday , or :
take some alcohol (medical alcohol , ethyl) and tissue paper , put some alcohol on the tissue paper and rub on your armpit it will get rid of any smell coming from there, put some deodorant and you're done for the next 24 hours.
im not a doctor or anything but I hear a guy once invented something called showring not that long a go...u should look into that dude...and if it didn't work...i think you should jump off a building ;P