Do you tell your friends they look good and compliment them?

or are most people held back because of secret jealousy, competition and human selfishness? what are your thoughts?

i usually compliment my friends a lot when they good really nice on some days and am genuine about it, but I feel like sometimes they don't return the favor, unless I am ugly which I don't agree lots of guys give me attention but my friends don't have my back sometimes.

• I compliment my friends when they look good
    67% (10)40% (2)60% (12)Vote
  • I don't want to compliment them and kiss their ass
    7% (1)40% (2)15% (3)Vote
  • I am competitive and jealous type and don't want to stroke their ego over mine
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • I want to see results
    19% (3)20% (1)20% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I tell my friends what I think about how they look. They normally don't return it but I don't think I look all that great anyway so it doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No I tell them they look retarded. LOL, jokingly of course. Best friends always f*** around with eachother.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, if they ask me how they look, or how certain clothes, hairstyle look etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I compliment my friends if I think they look cool/good/whatever. Depends on things though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because that way it would destroy my bad-ass persona I use to get pussy,

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Both but I give some criticism in a nicer way because lies and truth stretching bite you in the ass later on. For me they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't compliment friends much about their appearance because it just seems kind of awkward and I never know when to do it =/ I'm not jealous or anything I'm just not a fan of saying much to people in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • I compliment them when I think they look good. I don't expect a complement back because that feels too awkward and obligatory for me, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • when they look good I'll compliment them, if they look bad or need to sort there hair/ makeup out then I'll also tell them, wouldn't want them going out looking a fool

0|0
    0|0
  • i always tell them they look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it must be due to the fact that they're very close to your age. A lot of my mom's friends compliment me and very,very few of people of my age compliment me.

0|0
    0|0